Meeting Another Higgins

Lucy's POV:

I walked into Greg and Andre's history class. The original history teacher was in there telling the students about this year and what they were gonna do today because it's the last day of school.

I was sitting at the teachers  desk because he was going to leave afterwards. He introduced a new student and by God was I confused.

"Alright class i know we don't normally get a new student this far into the year but i would you all to meet Braden Higgins" the teacher explained and introduced.

This blonde boy walked in. He had a red plaid jumper thing on with a bandana. Omg he looked scary.

After the teacher left I had the class to myself and being the amazing person I am I told my class

"Ok class you know the drill for this time of year. If a teacher comes in what do we say?"

"Hitler killed the Jews during world war 2" the whole class except Braden answered.

"And if they ask you a question what do you do?"

"Answer back with a question gets them every time" they all responded again and some laughed.

"Nice job class now do whatever you like till the bell rings oh and Greg I'm dropping you off later to work don't be late or I will leave without you."

Greg nodded and I finished up some paper work for college.

Greg's POV:

After Lucy gave her little speech we did whatever we wanted.

Andre and I turned to Braden.

"Hey man what you doing after school?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "What's up with the teacher and how does she know you?"

"That right there my friend is one of the hottest seniors you will meet. Lucy Lamonsoff also known as my future sister in law." I explained to him.

Lucy must of heard because she looked up from her paper and came down to me.

The class paid no attention and kept talking.

"Greg here's a warning, say that again and you will not be getting ladies in your pants" she said with a smile and stood up and walked back to the teachers desk.

Andre looked scared and Braden looked at her proud.

"I like her" Braden said just as my brother came in and bust the door down.

"I just finished high school" he cheered and everyone gave him a really look but he shrugged it off.

He walked up to Lucy and pecked her lips as some of the awed and some groaned.

She smiled at him. "You do know your brother and his best friend are there" she said pointing me and Andre.

We waved at him and he came down to us. "Hey buddy what's a crackin'?"

"Also" she said after him. "I already gave Greg a warning. You bust in here again without knocking and I won't hesitate to chop your balls off. Okay honey?" She smiled innocently and we shivered.

After school we all stood outside of the school. Braden had told we were gonna do something we weren't supposed to and everyone agreed.

We ended up going to the quarry where there was a college party being held. Andre and I tried to leave but Braden told us to stay.

Aiden's POV:

Omg. I am loving this new Higgins. He brought us to this college party and Lucy and I were just dancing and drinking but Lucy said she didn't want to drink which I thought was kind of weird but whatever.

I was holding her hips and she was grinding up against me.

Suddenly we heard a scream. I looked and saw all our dads jumping off suicide 35' cliff butt naked.

"I just saw my dads dick" Lucy and Greggie said at the same time and we booted it out of there.

I will be scarred for the rest of my life.

Everything To Me (Grown Ups 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें