I looked at Tobi who is now distracted looking at the moonlight, I sat closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his arm, hugging it tightly.

"Thank you for showing me what it's like to be loved.." I said to Obito, shyly looking up at him. "I should be the one thanking you...Deidara.."

"You made me realize that I can love again"

I looked up to Obito, his eyes sparkled with hope as he looks down at me. My hand went up to his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss. As we kiss I thought about how much I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him, as he said, I hope after Akatsuki's missions end, I get to spend the rest of my life with him. Obito pulled away and cupped my face, looking into my eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful Deidara.." he said, looking into my bright blue eyes adoringly. Obito let go of my face and got up, walking towards the bathroom. I eyed him go before I laid down again, enjoying the sound of running water from the shower.

I was closing my eyes and drifting into sleep until I heard.

"DEIDARA.."

I heard Obito yell, I quickly sat straight up, my eyes looked at the bathroom door. I got up and slowly walked towards the door. No response, just silence. I decided to call out for  "Obito is everything okay..hm?"

"DEIDARA THERES A FUCKING SPIDER"

A confused look formed on my face, as I walked closer, the door slid open and Obito ran out, his hand grabbing the towel as he ran out. "A spider?" I asked, trying to not burst out laughing. "Deidara its not funny its fucking huge.." Obito said, sounding really serious.

"Yeah okay sure.." I said stepping into the bathroom. Obito looks like he's the top but if a bottom like me has to kill the spider, then it seems like the opposite. I looked around for the spider, and I turned around to Obito. "Wheres the spi-"

Before I finished my sentence, I heard the bathroom door close. I turned around to see Obito smirking, his hand locking the door. The water vapour of the air warm from the hot water Obito was showering, the closer Obito got to me, the redder my cheeks glowed. "You didn't think I was really scared of spiders, do you?" Obito asked as he stopped in front of me.

"I was actually concerned about you, you ASSHOLE..hm" I hit his arm, causing Obito to back away laughing. "I'm sorry I was kidding.." Obito said walking towards the door and unlocking it, opening it for me. I raised my eyebrow at him, so he locked the door just to look dominant there for a second? How classic of Obito.

"Well, are you done showering hm?" I asked Obito as I walked towards the bathroom door. "Yeah I am.." he said to me as he faced the mirror, drying his wet hair. "Get out then let me shower next.." I said as I looked at Obito, who's stubbornly still in front of the mirror, clearly dragging the time by doing so. I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door, locking it.

Obito's eyes stayed on me as I took off my shirt, I took off my hair tie, letting my hair flow as I looked back at Obito, who was now leaning against the wall and staring at me. "What?" I asked as I crossed my arms. Obito smirked as I walked closer, I stopped in front of him and stared up at the tall boy.

His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, pressing my body against his warm wet one. Obito's lips met with mine, the sensation of his body against mine made me grind against him, as he lightly moans into my mouth. My lips went down to his neck, slowly licking his sweet spots, my hand exploring Obito's body. Obito moaned as he grabbed my head, pulling me closer to him. "You're really asking for it.." he said as my hand slides down to jerk him off, the sensation of his half-hard cock in my hand only made me hornier.

My hand moved upwards and I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips met again. As we made out, Obito's hands picked me up from behind, carrying me out the washroom, as he places me on the bed. He pulled away and towered over me, his eyes moved to take a quick glance at my headband then back down to my eyes again, his face lit up as if he had just gotten an idea of what to do. In a swift quick motion, Obito grabbed my headband, pulling it down and covering my eyes.

"Obito what the fuc-" he cut me off by biting my bottom lip, pulling it teasingly with his teeth. Who knew he'd be this kinky?

He shushed me as his lips went down to my neck, leaving soft kisses as my breath hitched. I can feel myself getting harder as Obito does on, his hands touching every inch of my skin.

I get why he blindfolded me, to make me more sensitive to his touch. "Don't move.." Obito demanded as I felt his kisses going lower and lower, from my chest down to my abs, he stopped at my boxers, tugging at them with his teeth teasingly as he finally took them off.

As I felt his wet mouth on my tip, I moaned and grabbed the sheets. I couldn't see what he was doing but I could feel it, the moisture, the heat and the pleasure all at once. This went on for a good 30 minutes, Obito will occasionally stop and climb up onto me, kissing my neck as he continues to jerk me off, after he feels like he has pleasured me enough from it he goes back to giving me head. After 30 minutes everything started to feel like it was at its peak, my toes were curled up and I know I couldn't hold on any longer.

"O-Obito.." I moaned as I grabbed his hair with my right hand, my left hand grabbing the sheets as I moaned loudly before releasing. My warm liquid filling up Obito's mouth as i hear a few gulps from him. As I was trying to catch my breath, Obito climbed on top of me and took off my headband off my eyes, his face red and saliva dropping from the side of his mouths. Obito too was panting really hard.

"That...is how you end a date.." he said as he fell next to me, grinning at me as I turned to him. This Obito really knows how to make me fall and grow harder for him.

"We're not done," I said as I turned to him. "The bathroom is pretty spacious don't you think?" I winked at him as Obito smirked back at me. He looked at the bathroom and back to me, he nodded as he stood up and dragged me into the bathroom, this time probably prioritizing his pleasure.

"I like the way you think, Deidara"