𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Aries

Aries

"I'm having a baby." I blurted out all of a sudden making her eyes go wide in shock to what just came out of my mouth.

"Who's the father?" My mom asked carefully after recovering from her shock state but her mouth has a tiny o shape.

I giggled at her reaction, even I don't know who will be the father mom, probably I'll never know.

"I'm not yet pregnant, mom. I'm doing an insemination" I said biting onto my sandwich, savoring it while it last.

We we're currently at the dining area while eating breakfast. I know I should have told her beforehand what was I planning since but I don't want any more question. I've already made up my mind, and no one can change thag.

"Are you sure about this, sweety?" She questioned looking taken aback and slightly worried.

She's probably thinking I'm too young to have a child of my own, that I just gotten out of college like 4 months ago. I know there is much more to life and someday I'll find someone but heck I'm done with relationships or should I call it relationshits.

Men will always be men and I'm not just some stupid sex toy you could just fuck then after they're done they gonna throw you out in a dumpster leaving you all broken and shattered. Or like I'm not their bank accounts you could get money from, honey there is no such thing as free lunch. Better work your ass off rather than spending my money.

I smiled at her then eagerly nodded my head to answer her question. "I'm positively sure, no doubts 'bout that" I muttered with determination, no backing out now.

There was a look in her eyes that tells me she's not really into this. "But you're too young, I know you don't want any man in your life but you can still find your soulmate." She shot back at me hoping I would listen.

But no, I'm a stubborn lady and plus she didn't raise me to be someone who quites and backs down without a fight.

I shooked my head no. "Life is too short, mom and I wanna have my mini version soon, I can't wait any longer plus if ever I meet the one for me, he'll treet my kid as his own if he truly loves me." I gave her a reasurring smile, telling her that I'm gonna be fine with this cause I know she's just worried for me.

My mom heaved a sigh, declaring her defeat. "Ok, fine I'll support you and remember I'll be always here to support every step of the way and just a heads up, being a mom is never easy"

She then give me a toothy smile before pulling me into a warm hug. I hugged her back while patting her back.

"I know mom, I know but I'm sure of this one" I confirmed when we both pulled away from the hug.

She nodded her head in understanding. "By the way when's the insmeination happenning?" She asked with a soft smile.

"Tomorrow."