Prologue

Tine's POV

"I thought United Brewaries was not a family business. Why is your CEO's son suddenly joining the company?" Fong asked.

"Its not a family business. Mr Guntithanon build the company up from nothing — one of the biggest beer brewaries in Asia. He never intented to run this company as a family business and he doesn't like the limelight either. In fact, his family hardly ever comes to the office or company events. I have seen his wife a few times and that's about it. I think he has two sons, but nobody has seen them"

"Why does the surname Guntithanon sound so familiar? Where have I heard it before?" dont say. dont say it. dont say it.

"Sarawat Guntithanon! Of course! Do you remember him from college?"

I shook my head. "He was too much of an asshole for anyone to ever forget"

Fong laughed. "Yeah he was a big pain in the ass for you, wasn't he? God, I still remember the fight that went down between you two on the football ground. I have never, ever seen you that angry."

"He deserved it. Do you remember how he lied to everyone? That asshole"

"But Tine, he said he didn't lie to anyone and he didn't even fight back when you punched him."

"Of coure he didn't fight back. He was just scared of me."

"You know I still think about Sarawat sometimes. I know he gave you a hell lot of hard time in college, but he was a really nice person."

"Please. He was nothing more than a rich brat. Who comes to an MBA college and then wastes their time on football and music?"

"Yeah man, I still remember him driving a new sports car to college every month. He was obviously very rich but nobody really knew what his family did."

"Whatever his family does, it wouldn't change the fact that he was a rich kid who only came to college to throw parties and get drunk."

"Ah. The epic Guntithanon parties. You should have come to one of those. He invited you so earnestly every time. I remember there was always so much beer flowing in those parties "

"Like I would ever go to his party. And not like I even had the time to go party. I was on scholarship, I had to maintain grades. God, I can't believe I used to study 15 hours a day. Only rich kids like him get to party and enjoy college life, I guess. People like me have to struggle every day just to get a good enough job."

"I know how much you have worked hard Tine, and how much of your life you had to sacrifice for it. But don't disvalidate Sarawat. I mean, you didn't even know him. He went through a lot of drama in the last semester when you were away on your internship in Tokyo."

"What drama?"

--

A/N: I am very, very, very excited about writing this enemies to lovers story. This is just an excerpt from the first chapter. I will post the whole chapter super soon.