Eisha wanted to pluck the dead flowers wilting in his heart, to take away the despaired man she first met; a man enraged, wallowed behind the dying garden inside the confinements of his heart. She had taken it away, planting lovely lilacs and regal roses to cover his soul; to fill his heart, to give him all the happiness someone as beautiful as he deserved.

Forevermore she would look at him, the way he needed to be looked at. Like the whole world could crumble, and she wouldn't blink.

And that only made it far more evident to Eisha; because she was thinking about him a little too often to be mere friends. But with arms encasing her that carefully: how could she not feel she was home? That she had found something greater than an attachment, something she still had yet to declare.

Because two souls don't find each other by simple accident.

Let alone twice.

Sliding down the pillar, Eisha clutched her head tight; sighing deeply as her mind ran rampant with thoughts of a golden-eyed boy; rivalling any hearth the sky could imagine creating. Drawing her knees to her head, her eyes softly shut; wandering the contents of her mind as she watered her thoughts, planting blooming flowers in her space for Blaidd.

Until a deep cough interrupted her.

Squinting up, she let her head instantly drop back at the awkward smile he sent, "What do you want?"

Gulping, he released a pained laugh as she cocked her head with a blank stare. Shuffling on his feet, he glanced back at the empty Council room, "Can we talk?"

"If it's to pass on any more of your bullshit knowledge again, Ani. I'd really rather not." Snarking, she sent a sweetly sarcastic smile to her friend, "My tolerance for 'Anakin's-bullshit' is at an all-time low, at the moment."

Sitting beside her, he fought back a laugh and instead smiled, "It's not. I promise."

Nodding, she waited for him to continue. Violet hues observing him cautiously, she held her defences up as she waited.

"I was wrong," Sighing, he moved to fiddle with something in his pocket. Eisha just made out the circular shape outlined before he continued, "I was wrong, and you were right."

"Well," She shrugged. "That always used to be the way things went."

His gaze softened — he really had missed her, "I let my feelings get in the way, and I wasn't thinking about what was best for you." She kept her gaze forward as he spoke, "For that, I'm sorry. But, you need to see it from my view, Eish." He sighed heavily, " I woke up one day, and you were just—gone."

"I'm sorry, Ani." She hugged her arms tight to her body, "But, I never chose to leave — you know that."

Meeting her gaze, he nodded, "Obi-Wan told me. I'm sorry for your loss, Eisha."

"Yeah, well." Scoffing, she snarked, "Good riddance, innit?"

"You don't mean that."

Glancing away, she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on top of them, "I wish I did."

Noticing her sombre tone, he playfully nudged her side with a smirk, "So, are you going to tell me what's going on with you and your Commander?"

Turning to him, she hid her smile as he wiggled his brows suggestively, "Are you going to tell me what's going on with you and the Senator of Naboo?" Budging his shoulder playfully, he gaped at her as she laughed, "Didn't think I noticed that, huh?"

"How did you—?"

"You've always been a shitty liar." She smirked, "With the way you were acting on that mission, I can't believe Obi-Wan and Ahsoka haven't figured it out yet." Gnawing on her inner cheek, she fought back the urge to smack him upside the head for his words back on Naboo, "Why haven't you told them?"