Glorybringer

In High School

Deathbringer's POV

I watched in agony as Glory passed by with her new boy toy laughing. I growled once he kissed her cheek. No. I don't like him one bit. I was supposed to kiss Glory like that. Not stupid Alex Bendel. Alex looks nice and all, but all he wanted to do with Glory was to bang her then leave. I had to do something about this. No matter if Glory would hate me afterward. I watched as Glory headed off to class, leaving Alex by himself. I turned toward the girl that was currently trying to get my attention then said, "Sorry, lady, but I have something to do." 

"Uh..." 

With that, I stood up then raced over to Alex. I followed him until he reached a remote part of the school. Once I was sure no one was around to watch, I shoved him to the wall. Alex made a yelp. What a weak man. Glory needs somebody strong. Like me. "Okay, listen, Bendel," I growled. "You don't deserve Glory. She is so out of your league and she deserves someone strong, handsome, and caring. You are none of those things--"

"But--" 

"No. Zip it!" I snapped, pressing my arm against his neck a little harder. "I know guys like you. You don't love Glory. And I don't want her heart to be broken. Do you understand? So, what I want you to do before I break your neck, is to break up with Glory. It's better to do it now before more feelings get involved. Understand?" I hissed. Alex glared at me with such fear that it made me grin. He then nodded and I let go, letting him run away. But not before I heard, "She's not worth it." It made my blood boil to hear that, but I knew that in a few minutes, Glory wouldn't have to deal with that scumbag. 

~+~

Everything was buzzing around me, except the fact that Glory was heading toward me, fuming. Damnit, Alex. "DEATHBRINGER!" She yelled. "Why the heck did you do that?!" she screamed. I looked around the cafeteria, then grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Let me GO!" She yelled. I dropped her hand then stared at her. "You better have a good explanation as to why you ruined my date!" 

"It's because he's a dirty scumbag! He'll take everything from you and then leave you with nothing! What I did was for your protection!" I growled.

"Well...I don't need your protection, Deathbringer," she snapped. Glory turned around then walked back. At least I spared her from heartbreak...