☞︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ❦ 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"'ello there Dream."

As I spawned into the new server, the chunks were loading and the sun was at the highest.

I was trapped in a large box with no resources. "What the fuck is this spawn dude?" I laughed.

"Deal with it."

A blur of green flies past, with a trident and landed in front of me with the user tag 'DreamXD'.

"What's up with the name?"

"Actual Dream is boxed like a fish." He explained.

"Ha, loser."

His character slowly turned to look at me, axe in hand.

"No...no...NO, DREAM NO-" I started to sprint around the box to get away from the green blur. "I'm gonna run out of hunger you prick."

He ceased the attacks and handed a stack of steak, then began to float up.

"Wait, why the fuck are you in creative?"

"Magic!"

"Something about this seems unfair..." I giggled.

A dono came in, I muted and read it quickly. "Thank you Gremlinchild for the $30! Didn't know Tommy would donate to me." I joked, then read out their message. "Do you ship dreamnotfound?"

I cleared my throat and played a slowed down version of heatwaves - to avoid any copyright claim.

I then turned it off as the chat went the speed of light.

I grinned though they wouldn't see it and unmuted. "Hey, I'm back."

"Lets see who's on, Oo Big Q."

"Quackity?"

"Yeah," I saw as he typed 'vc 3' in the chat.

We waited a few minutes of just walking a round the SMP and Dream telling we about everything that happened.

"Ayeeee, Dreamnmm!" A new voice joined loudly, giving me a small jump.

"Quackity!" He greeted.

"And who's this?"

"Hi, I'm irony."

"Hmmm, you want some drugs, man?" His character came running towards us with sugar in hand.

"For how much?" I questioned, going with the bit easily.

"10 diamonds. Good deal, this is top quality shit."

I pretended to think it over. "I have a cheaper dealer with good shit, 8."

"10."

"9?" We said at the same time. "Deal."

"Dream," I tried to punch his character but he was in creative. "Oi."

"What?"