chapter four

Saturday.
departure day.

-Clothes?

-Yeah

-jacket

-I have.

-socks, underwear?

-mom?!..

-sorry gosh... I'm worried ..

-I have a phone, I have everything. we can contact you at any time.

-good, okay.. go, because you will be late..

Suddenly Natalie drove up to my house in a black car

-Nat's here. I love you!

-Be careful. - My mother said, then hugged me with all her strength.

Finally, I grabbed my handbag and suitcases and started walking towards the car.

-Quickly, check-in is after 4:00.

-More girls. They'll be in Tahani's house

-Okay, let's go... See you Ms. Rice!

Moments later we drove up to Tahani's house. We hid all our luggage, got into the car and headed towards the airport.

5:36

After the check-in, we went to the place through which we were supposed to go on board the plane. It was quite early, but all of us were so excited that we didn't get any sleep. We made a few sessions and sent individual photos to my friends from the fandom where I was.

Elen: where are you going gurl? it's almost 6am!!Isa: kayc, won't you take me with me? wrrKim: send some photo from airportMathilde: where r u goin?Vivi: HWVFUSBDNAN, KC!!!!!!

Isa: kayc, won't you take me with me? wrr
Kim: send some photo from airport
Mathilde: where r u goin?
Vivi: HWVFUSBDNAN, KC!!!!!!

6:21

We took one of the better places on board. I sat by the window and Bailey sat next to me. The girls, however, sat down in front of us. As it was quite early, and we were waiting for a terribly long journey, we decided to go to sleep.

but before that, I felt my phone vibrate

seanlew: how are you? on a plane?

hello cutie

kayceericeofficial: yes yes... we're waiting for departure. girls went to sleep

seanlew: get some sleep. i'll not disturb you. almost 18 hours of flight is not a nice thing. i guess what you may be feeling.

kayceericeofficial: i feel more excited. This is my first flight since I returned from the US.

seanlew: ahh .. cute asf! sleep well!

seanlew sent a photo.