chapter one

warning: curses

waking up at 9:00 am, the first thing I did was grab my phone and addicted to Instagram browsing, including the profile for my idol - Sean Lew. They were not only my inspiration, but also my other little family who supported me unconsciously at every possible moment in a new chapter of my life.
Honestly, I couldn't consider myself a dancer. My classes looked like ordinary cliche. Youtube videos with dancing geniuses of all kinds, random abs exercises and many others that gave minimal results. But it's probably better than nothing.

That day I had some responsibilities to complete. Helping my mum clean, doing various exercises, learning... Even though it was almost the end of the school year, I kept with the best results and grades. And I can mention here that I was one of the best students in high school.

After 3pm I decided to quit my chores and focus on meeting my friends - Bailey, Taylor and Tahani.

Natalie called me during the call. From the 5th elementary class we were inseparable. Well ... not counting the many arguments that separated us for a while. We promised ourselves that we would go to the same college and it happened. Also, since I focused my mind on passion, she did not leave me at all and supported me at every possible moment. Even when she's tired of talking about how amazing Sean Lew is.

"You have seen?!" she shouted into the microphone

"Okay, okay.. 1, chill. 2, what was I supposed to see?"

"Remember how you logged in on my phone on private Instagram to insert my phone downfall at the exit to the highway?"

"Hahaha, wonderful times.. You were supposed to log out!!"

"Okay, I didn't log out, but it was worth it! See!!"

"But what?" I asked while turning on the speakerphone and browsing messages from my private profile.

"Shit.. girl. Are you blind? Sean followed you!!!"

"What?!?"

"Fuck.. Kayc, you know what that means?! Kayc, hello? Are you alive?! Holaa???"

I was speechless as I analyzed what happened at that moment.

"Kaycee Caitlin Rice, are you alive?! Come back to earth!!"

".. um yes, yes .. God, Nat.. You understand what just happened? Because i the fuck not."

"Okay, i've to go. Keep telling the news."

"See ya"

I still couldn't believe what had happened. Sean Charles Lew. 18-year-old dancer, choreographer, artist, photographer and many more. The idol of millions of fans around the world, including my authority for which I have been running a fanpage for 3 years, has followed me. On a private profile. Where are my dance films.

"MY DANCE VIDEOS!!" I shouted at the whole house

"What happened? Why are you screaming?" Kylie asked when she was coming down from upstairs at that moment.

"Tell mom I'm going to the park with girls"

I slammed the door and ran towards the meeting point.

Tani: Kayc, 30mins late. r u "washing" again?

Taylor: or r u "cleaning"? 😐

Tani: She must be ✨sick✨

Bailey: Kayc wrote to me that she was ready and was about to leave.

Taylor: She's late ANYWAY.

On the spot, I met girls sitting in the gazebo in front of the park. It was our favorite and one of the better places to meet.

"What are you so gasping for?" Taylor asked

"S- se-"

"Yeah, Sean must have put some new dances in" Bailey announced

"Okay, talk. What is?" Tahani asked

"SEANLEWFOLLOWINGME!!!"

"What? Cause I heard Sean Lew followed yooooooouou. WHA?!" Taylor shouted

Bailey was speechless.

"Natalie called me because I was logged in to her phone on priv ig. She receives a notification that Sean has follow me!!"

"Fuck me, what the fuck just happened?" Tati said with strong enotions..

"I have no idea. I- .. I'm shaking. I don't even know."

"You accepted him?!" Taylor choked out

"Well, I mean, i've no idea!"

"Wait, but.. I don't understand. You have been running this fanpage for him for almost 3 1/2 years from which he saw your posts maybe... 2-3 times and suddenly noticed you?" Tahani said

"So more on PRIV?!"  Taylor added.

"I don't know what just happened. Yet..."

"Okay, don't fuck. Give me the phone. Bailey said, then took the phone out of my backpack -Sean, Sean.. girl. 372 unaccepted requests. Including SEAN FREAKING LEW! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Don't fuck, just say it's a joke."

"Shit. But.. this is not a joke" Tani said, glancing at my phone with Bailey

"God, You've been watching this guy for 4 years and he suddenly spoke up. I knew something would come of it!"  Bailey said incredulously

"Kaycee, do you remember telling me that at 24 you would marry Sean?"  Taylor asked

"Well?.."

"You got it now. YOU SEE? Dreams come true!!!"

"But I didn't even dream about it, because I just-"

"Just what?" asked Bailey and Tahani browsing my dances on the profile.

"He followed me!! Come on, imagine Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomilson or any from 1D will follow you!" I pointed to each of the girls in turn.

"Go play lotto" Tahani said, and each of us started laughing.

"We've always believed in you, Kayc"  Bailey said

"If he gives you an offer to come to LA, I'll shit it hard." Tahani said

"Take it, it's impossible anymore..."

"You did not believe in follow and now you got it..."

"Okay, all shut up. Accept him.."

"We did it a long time ago. And 371 other people" Bailey said

"You must be fucked up.."

We all started laughing like fucked up. Yes, people looked at us as if we were crazy.

"You only live once, Kayc" Taylor said. She knew what I mean and.. I did that too

"SEAN LEW FOLLOWED ME!"  I turned to the park and screamed.