The girl smirked.She looked at Bom from head to toe and snickered. "Who brought you here?whoever brought you here has a bad taste of woman"

Bom crossed her arms with squinted eyes."That's not the answer to my question"

The girl chuckled and walked towards Bom with her water glass."Jimin oppa brought me here last night.Who brought you here?Can't be Jungkook oppa since I know his taste well"

Bom scrunched up her face in disgust. She felt like vomiting knowing who she is."A whore? "

The girl raised an eyebrow with an annoyed look."Excuse me?"

Bom scoffed."what?aren't you a whore?A fucking slut.Disgusting.Looks like I have a lot to change in this house"

The girl widened her eyes when she insulted her.She quickly grabbed Bom's hair making her scream."What did you just say?disgusting?huh?aren't you a little slut too?a fucking whore who came for their money?and the nerve you have to call me disgusting?!"she pulled Bom's hair even more harshly.

"Fucking let go!"Bom screamed trying to release the grip.It really hurted her sculp early in the morning.

"Let go?not until I teach this little slut a lesson for disrespecting me.See what I'll do now"In the next second,Bom's head was  poured water wetting her whole hair.

Bom gasped.She just tolerated because she was disgusted to even touch her. But now she had reached her red line.She was about to raise her hand to punch her but,

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!"The girl stopped hearing the familiar voice.The girl and Bom looked back to see Jimin.His eyes were shooting daggers.Not for Bom but for the girl who was harassing Bom.

The girl let go of Bom and pouted.Bom cringed feeling disgusted seeing her duck lips.

"Oppa~this bitch insulted me and hit me"She lied while running to him.Bom scoffed but didn't go to explain herself.Why would she?She doesn't really care about her lies since it could have been true in a few minutes.

The girl was about to hug Jimin but Jimin pushed her harshly away."I saw everything!!How dare you to call my step sister a bitch?!"

Shock was an underestimation to express Bom's facial expression. She never expected anyone from the Kim family to speak for her.Soon others also gathered due to Jimin's loud voice.

"What?!s-step sister?!"The girl looked back at Bom with wide eyes and looked back at the raging bull like man."I-I am s-sorry oppa--"

"SHUT UP!"Jimin screamed."My step sister is a bitch.I know it and we all know it but,"Jimin looked at Bom who was staring back at him."Only we can call her a bitch.Only we can do anything to her.And no one,I mean NO ONE can touch a single member of my family"

Bom scoffed when Jimin said that she is a bitch. "Tsk,he ruined the moment"she whispered before walking towards the terrified girl.She grabbed her by her hair making her scream.Bom looked at everyone.

"From now on,no more whores in this house!If I ever get to see a single whore in this house,I will chope off her head and the man who brought her in can sleep outside for a week.Got that?!"Bom was even more terrifying than Jimin this time.She looked at Jimin."I'll let you off since you spoke for me"

With that Bom dragged the girl towards the main door."Where are you taking me?!please forgive me!"

"I'm taking out the trash from here"Bom muttered before pushing the girl out from the door.She looked at one of the guard who was guarding the door."Yo mister,take her to her home.And do not dare to touch this girl and you!"She finally looked at the girl."Stop selling your body.Meet me today at the xxx cafe at 4 p.m.I want to talk to you.And do not even dare to run away.Or else I will hunt you down till I find you.Got that?"

The girl nodded vigorously.Her body was trembling heavily due to fear.Bom sighed seeing her petite figure.She signalled one of the guard to come closer.One man came near her.Bom took his black blazer and threw it to the girl."Wear it"

Bom turned around and walked inside leaving the girl shock.She looked at the blazer.Few tears fell down from her eyes.She wiped them away and wore it.

Kim boys saw all of this.They never expected Bom to do it.Because they never knew about her.She always appeared as a bitch.A bully.And everything about her is rude.But inside,she is a sweetheart on one has seen.

Bom looked at Jimin."I never knew you'd do that.What was it all about?"

Instead of Jimin,Jin answered her."You are our family now.We might not like you but that doesn't mean anyone can mess with our family. Nothing is matter when it comes to family. We protect each other.That's our family motto"

Bom nodded learning a new fact about the Kim family."But,"Bom again looked at Jimin with furrowed eyebrows. "Why didn't you help me if you were watching everything since the beginning?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I was expecting you to do a kungfu or full karate show.But why the fuck did you let her grab your hair?"

"Yeah,if any of us did that,I'm sure you'd have shown us hell right now"Taehyung also agreed with Jimin.

"First of all,I never did kungfu or karate.I did Taekwondo.And I didn't hurt her at first because I was disgusted to even touch her"she spat while glaring at Jimin who was flustered right now.

"Do you all bring girls home like this?"she asked taking a glance from everyone.

"So what?what's your problem?!"Jungkook came forward with crossed arms."We do whatever we want"

Bom scoffed."Aren't you like 18?dude,shame on you.Bring girls home won't make you a man"she spat releasing fire through her eyes."It makes you a man whore"

"How dare you?!"Jungkook snapped through his gritted teeth.

"Why?isn't it the truth?A true man will never bring girls from random clubs just to have a one nightstand.Be a one woman man dude.And I'm saying this to you all"her sharp eyes roamed around everyone's flustered faces."Women are not toys.Learn to respect them.A slut or not,do not touch!That's not your woman!A woman will only be yours because of love not because of your damn money!I spit on you all.You are not men!"

Okay that definitely hurted their male ego.

"Be a man dude!At least try to respect women since you already have a sister and a mother now!"She threw her words sharply hurting their male ego.She looked at everyone. They all avoided her eye contact.They tried to play cool like they didn't care but in reality it hit them.They never respected women.No one was there to teach them about it years ago.They only saw the power of money.Then what power does Bom have now?Love?Boys were confused.

Bom left to her room leaving all of them to think about their life decisions.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!