I walked over to my father who was talking to Heimdall.

" Father. " I called. He turned and looked at me.

" Hela, is there a frost giant attacking Asgard? " He asked. He sounded tired. I shoked my head.

" No. None of the frost giants came to Asgard. Did you manage to make peace with Jotunheim? " I asked back. He sighed. Heimdall walked away from us into Bifrost.

" They disagreed with peace, instead they attacked asgard's forces. There is nothing we can do but fight and force them to make peace. Luckily our warriors quickly after successfully retrieving their relics " He explained. I nodded in understanding. Then I glanced at the thing Odin was holding.

" So,,, what is that? Is that frost giant things? " I asked furiously. Father opened the cloth that covered that thing. I was momentus surprised by what he held. That's not the thing, it is,, it is,, baby!?

My mouth can't stop opening. After that mother came.

" Odin! " She called father. Father gave me the baby, which I somehow took, and walked up to mother. Although my view is in the baby, I know if mother is embracing father now.

" Odin, oh, You came back sooner than I thought." Mother said.

" Frost giants is not too hard to beat " Father replied. And then said

" There was something I brought from Jotunheim. I hope you can treat him well." Said father. Mother just stared at him in wonder. Father took the baby in my hand. I just stared at him silently.

Mother gasped.
" Odin,, this,, this is a baby,, " Said mother in surprise.

" Where did you found him? " Mother asked. She took the baby from father.

" I found him at the temple. Cold, abandoned, left to die, Laufeyson. " Father answered. Mother's face softened, she felt sorry for the little baby.

" Laufeyson? So you took him to make peace with Jotunheim? " I asked. I finally managed to make a sound after I fell silent.

" Yes and no. Jotunheim and Asgard have already made peace. But if Jotunheim broke its peace rules then this kid would be at stake. "

" What? " Mother looks incredulous.

" Odin, it's cruel. He's just a kid, it's not fair for him if you turn him into a betting tool" Mother argued, trying to change father's mind. I don't really care if the kid's a betting tool. Maybe mother's too nice.

" But it's necessary. We don't have to tell him who he really is. That's why Frigga, from now on he's our youngest. and Hela, " Father turned to me.

" He's your brother now. " With that father left. I'm speechless. ' what? What did he said? My brother? How about Thor? He's my brother too, and now I have 2 brothers. Why? One is enough '

I sighed loudly. Mother facing me.

" You don't like your new brother, don't you? " Mother asked. She looked at me sadly. I'm not displeased with him, it's just ... we're not even same in blood. But I don't want to make mother sad.

" No, I like him. Blood or not his gonna be my brother. I just,,, what if he grows up to be naughty like Thor? " I'm trying to make a joke. Looks like it worked. Mother chuckled at my last question.

" Don't worry my dear, he'll be a good boy, so will Thor. " She said. I gave her a smile before I asked

" So, what's his name? " Mother doesn't seem to know the answer to that. She thought for a moment, then smiled at me.

" I have no idea. What if you gave him a name, " Mother suggested.

" Me? Mm, ok,, " I put my hand on my chest and started thinking. 'what is a good name for a boy? What if it's Murmur, that sounds good. No, no. it's really bad. Sparky? isn't that a pet's name? '

I'm grimace when I can't find a good name. Mother just looked at me with a smile, waiting. At the moment the baby suddenly woke up. I thought he was going to cry, but he looked at me and laughed. Mother's face becomes very bright when she sees the baby laughing. I looked at the baby. His eyes are green and his hair is black like mine. He looks very cute, small and,, puny. Adorable.

" Loki, " Mother looks at me. Not sure if she heard me.

" What? " She asked.

" Loki. His name is Loki. How about that? ,, yeah I know that's bad name, let me thi-"

" No, no Hela. " She cut my words.

" That's a good name, Hela. " Mother looked at the loki that was in her hand.

" Welcome to this family Loki. " She said.

With that the baby laughed again.