I sighed. alright then, I'll just read in my chamber. Even though it's been a long time since I last joined the war. I really want to feel the blood of bad guys on my hands again. Looks like now I sound like the bad guy.

I walked to my chamber.

When I got there, i saw my room was very messy. Red paint is everywhere, my curtains are torn and my bed is a mess. The books are also on the floor rather than on the shelves.

I took a breath before I said

" THORRR!! "

*****

I walked around the palace looking for that brat. Unfortunately this palace is huge and I'm getting tired of looking for him.

" Hela? What are you doing? " I turned around to see my mother. She looked at me with wonder and a little worry.

" Are you allright? " She asked me again.

" I'm ok mom. " I answered. I hope she doesn't worry too much about me.

" Mother, do you know where Thor is? " I asked furiously. It's been 2 hours I've been looking for him and I can't find anything. maybe mom knows where thor is.

Mother nodded her head.
" Thor is sleep. " Mother said. What? So he's been sleeping all this time? I'm super idiot, why don't I look for him in his room? So during these 2 hours I just wandered around the palace aimlessly. Great.

I sighed loudly. I buried my face in my hands.

" What's wrong? " My mother who saw it asked. I winced then answered

" He destroyed my chamber,, " Mother chuckled at my answer. I looked at her with a look of displeasure. And she laughed even more.

" Owh, Hela. So I saw you circling the palace for two hours just to find your brother who destroyed your room? Isn't it better than walking for no reason if you forgive your brother and let the maid clean it up, " Mother said while she chuckled. I put on an annoyed face.

" I don't want someone to come into my room. And after all, thor destroyed it, so he has to fix it." I said. Mother smiled and kissed my forehead. I cringe at being treated like a child. But honestly, i like it.

" My dear, your brother is still young, all he wants is to play with his sister." She said softly. I smiled crookedly and chuckled.

" Yeah, like throwing the apple he ate at his sister's head? He's really a good boy. What kind of good king he will be. " I said sarcastically. Mother just laughed while kissing my head one more time and then walked away from me.

" Don't hold a grudge against him." Mother said as she walked away from me. I chuckled again.

" I'll try " I replied.

I meant to go back to my chamber when I heard the Bifrost's voice. Father is back. That's pretty quick, I thought they'd be home tomorrow.

I discouraged my intention to go to the chamber and went out of the palace. I want to know if they succeeded in making peace or not.

When I was outside the palace, I could see a lot of badly wounded knights. But I didn't see my father at all, all I saw was the horse he was carrying.

I started freaking out when I couldn't find him anywhere. But it's gone as sketchy as when I saw it along with Heimdall. Looks like he's the last one back from Jotunheim. I can tell that he's just as wounded as the knights. His eyes turned into,, well, eye. he had a lot of burns and his armor was damaged.

But none of it caught my eyes except the thing he carried in his hands. It was wrapped up by the rips of Odin's robe and it looked very small. I saw father carrying it very carefully, as if it fell just once then Ragnarok would happen.