1 일 2 부 | Day 1 Part 2

Seongja's POV

~ "Seongja, Seongjun. Come here." My brother and I run to our mom. "You want to hear a story?" We nod vergiously and take our seats on either side of her. Our mom pulls up her sleeve, showing a lighting bolt on her inner arm. "This is a twin flame mark. When you meet your twin flame, you will see them again later that day and become a part of your life. Your dad had a lightning bolt on his ankle. When you make eye contact with them for longer than 30 seconds, your twin flame mark will appear somewhere on your body. It will tingle at first,  but bliss will come soon after. You'll hear their voice in your head until you kiss. Every couple has a color, and it will flash across both of your eyes. It is very beautiful to see the color flash across your twin flame's eye. Just remember, your twin flame does not mean that person is someone you will love romantically. Only someone you'll love in your life. I hope you two get along well with your twin flame." She pats our heads with a sweet, comforting smile. ~

I put up my notebooks in my satchel and throw it across my body. I jump from a hand, slamming next to me. I look up at the perpetrator.
"What the fuck?!" I make eye contact with Win. "Oh fuck off, Bang Junhyuk."
"Not until you admit it." He wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes.
"Whatever. Let's just head home already." I toss him the keys and walk away from him. He follows me in silence but I can still feel his smirk.

"So how was your day?" I look at him crazy. "What? This is our first time being alone together in a month. We can't just be in silence the whole time."
"That's the whole point, Junhyuk."
"Ja~ Come on. Can't we just talk like normal people." I roll my eyes at his cute whining.
"Okay. My day was good for the most part." He nudges me with hinting eyes, I sigh. "How was your day, Junhyuk?" I ask flatly.
"It became better when I saw you." His words made my ears turn red. I look ahead with no expression on my face.

We get into my car and head home with music playing. We each took turns playing a song. Turns out we have similar yet different taste in music. I felt relaxed as Win drove. It's been a long time since I could actually relaxed with someone in the same 2 meter radius as me. I guess it might because Win doesn't know  me well so I don't really have anything to hide yet. I still feel awkward with him but not as much as I did at first. I look towards the younger as he calmly drives us home. Beautiful. I push the thought that came to me and looked out the window, forgetting all my problems. 

At the house, Win unlocks the door using my keys and throws his bag on the couch.
"Do you want to watch a show or movie?" I shook my head as I put my bag in my room and change into something comfortable. "Then what do you want to do." He asks once I reenter the living room.

"Nothing." I call for a pizza and get the money ready. "I don't want to talk."
"Okay." He ends the conversation there. I look at him curiously.
"Really. You're not going to continue?" He nods in response. "Thank you. For not continuing." He looks up at me with puppy eyes.
"Would you like to eat with me?" I think about it for a bit then nodded. I felt a sense of calmness when alone with Win; I felt safe.

I sit next to him on the couch.
"So what do you want to talk about?" I shrug. "Not much of a talker are you?" I shook my head.
"I am talkative but I sometimes don't know what words to use or what to say." I look and begin to play with my fingers. "I'm the type of person that can't put feelings into words. Only through song or writing. I can do it sometimes when I think no one can hear me." Win just nodded, listening to me. I look at him with unwavering eyes.

We just stared into each other eyes. Something started stinging behind my ear. I move my hand to it and Win moved his hand to his shoulder. No way. A voice pops into my head. No. I think. Ja? Win calls for me. Jun. I call for him. In our heads.

Our eyes flash gold. Beautiful. I know. His voice responded. Silence falls on us as our eyes slowly turn back to normal. We look at anything but each other
"So." Win breaks the silence first.
"So." Nervousness shows in my voice.
"We're soulmates." I just nod. Luckily the door bell rings, saving me from having to respond. I pay for the pizza and place it on the coffee table in front of us. I take the first and biggest slice, stuffing my face. I was too scared to speak since my voice might break.

Win takes the hint and starts to eat too. We ate in awkward silence. I felt weird. Did I just lose my sense of privacy? I forgot Win could hear my thoughts, but he doesn't respond.
"Did you hear me just now?" He shook his head. "I guess we can control when we can hear each other's thoughts." He nods.
"How are we going to tell the others." I shrug.
"I think we should wait to tell them. Let's keep this between us." He nods. We decided to call it a day and head to our separate rooms.

This just got a whole lot more interesting.