"Do you have any slight idea of what I go through on daily basis... because of you?" Taehyung suddenly growled against her ear inducing her breath to hitch, "You make me want to forget all the pretty thoughts I have for you and bring out the ones you wouldn't like."

This.

This duality was the reason, Yoona died dead on the spot. One moment he was the cutest person to ever exist, the next he was ready to jump on her.

"Stop it." Yoona nudged her elbow into his chest, earning a groan from him. "Ah, I can't flirt with my girlfriend now huh?" Not intending to give up on his nasty mischief any soon, Taehyung continued, turning her around to face him as he nuzzled his face in her shoulder.

Confused with his sudden tactics, Yoona caressed the back of his head, still standing in front of the mirror, "Taehyung-ah" She laughs, seeing him back in his clinging mode. Her laugh stopped when the guy didn't reply anything "Tae?"

Yoona inwardly groaned at his ignorance towards her, after throwing a lot of stuff around and beating taehyung up for his ignorance in her imagination, The grey-eyed yelled -"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

"It's Taetae. T-A-E-T-A-E." Taehyung whined walking backwards with her still in his arms, while the pocket-sized Yoona unwantedly walked along with him until he laid on the bed with her below him.

"Tae! You're crushing me," The lassie whined, earning an agitated groan from her boyfriend. "Listen here you little piece of casserole, I'm going to kiss you if you don't let me hug you. I've had enough okay!"

"What? I'm letting you hug me! When did I stop you? I'm not a little piece of casserole either! And no who do you think you are? I'm not letting you kiss me anymore!" Yoona sighed out her nonstop complaints, whilst her boyfriend who was previously cuddled up with her, hovered over her, gazing at her irate form scolding him constantly.

"Stop looking and hear me out! If you ever call me a casserole again, I'm going to put you into the microwave out there in the kitchen and make Jin oppa eat you!" She continued, rendering taehyung to burst into a fit of giggles "Keep talking, I'm loving it." Taehyung enunciated, caressing the strands of her hair from falling on her face.

"I'm not kidding, I'll really make Jin oppa eat you!"

"No love, That's cannibalism!"

"Stop cuddling me! Go away."

"I won't Go cry about it!"

"Oh my... Look at him, The audacity!" With lips agape, Yoona thew through her gritted teeth ere pushing Taehyung on his back as she now hovered above him -"Oh love, So dangerous. Aren't you?" The male teasingly affirmed, pulling his lower lip with his teeth.

"Look I'm warning you. Never ignore me or call me a casserole! you can call me kit kat, ramen, refrigerator, or anything you want! But not casserole!" Taehyung giggled at his frustrated girlfriend once again, as he pulled her in his arms ere proceeding to bury his face in her neck.

"Okay, My refrigerator. Your wish is my command." He whispered, "Ah Really this guy! what do I do!" Yoona sighed, giving up on being annoyed as she too embraced her boyfriend back, snuggling her face into his shoulder. "Never call me anything like this. Actually never call me at all, Since I'm beginning to stay 24/7 in front of you."

Yoona worded it as a joke, But it struck taehyung at his heart like a sabre, His mind proceeded to think that Yoona didn't like to be with him. She didn't like that he was in love with her or she didn't love him anymore.