She questioned If she was attaching herself to Taehyung emotionally because she wanted to or because she needed to.

It had been days since her last encounter with Tae-ho, She had no idea why she still craved to confront his smile, his words, his blue eyes and him, But all she accepted desperately was that she did not want to confront him and dare to break his heart again with her list of why she cannot date him. Her heart craved for him, yet again she knew —She couldn't.

Yoona gulped, eyes still ogling at her phone screen whilst her mind wandered somewhere else. Before she could, go deeper into her reverie, The prior male entered the room, and in no time jumped on the bed, hurling the girl in his arms again.

"Yoona," Taehyung muttered, caressing her cheek with his thumb, "Love," Raising his eyebrows, He ogled at the girl shamelessly peppering pecks on the side of her. "Baby, Where you at?" His deep voice rang in her ears, pulling her out of her chaotic thoughts as she faced him, embracing him back.

She hummed, nestling her face in his neck as Taehyung internally jumped up and down due to the thought of his girlfriend being clingy to him. His insides churned in anticipation when Yoona hugged him tighter making him lay down on the bed as she laid on top of him.

His smile widened as he caressed her hair, "Love, Jungkookie called. He said Jin Hyung is calling us for dinner, and Jaemi will join too I think. Do you want to go?" He probed softly receiving a nod in reply. "Hm, I haven't seen Jaemi in ages. Let's do that since my boyfriend doesn't want to go on a date with me."

"Do you know Jimin oppa always takes Jaemi outside for dates even when she disagrees... I'm ready to go why can we not go?" Yoona stated making the blonde burst into a fit of laughter, "Oh baby, it's not that I don't want to go on a date with you... You know I would very much love it, But the company is a bit in serious mode these days. So I have to be careful."

"And Jimin is stupid, Don't get influenced by him! Jaemi is right. We don't want any rumours to ruin our relationship." He proudly boasted about not wanting to ruin his perfect relationship.

The femme raised her head, resting her hands on Taehyung's chest, and her head on her hands as she gazed at him. "So... Are we leaving already or by the evening?" Puckering her lips, She questioned. "No, But you need to get ready! Even though you look very pretty right now, But you wouldn't like it if you don't dress up when I surprise you." He replied, mumbling the latter utterances to himself.

Yoona questionably looked at him but stood up anyway to go and change, but her eyes widened when the lad stood up before her and in a blink stole a kiss from her lips without any hesitation and ran away, mischievously giggling leaving Yoona stoned at her place.

It was after a good thirty minutes later, when the 21-year-old finally after contemplating and almost considering to not going out, chose a plain black tight-fit dress.

"Jesus, It looks like I fell straight from heaven! I look so pretty!" Sucking in a breath, Yoona dramatically placed her palm against her mouth ere rolling her eyes.

Adjusting her off-shoulder sleeves, Yoona ranted to herself about random nonsense things until the door burst open. Before she could even process it, the male at the door yelled "Ah I'm so sorry!", As he then closed the door, flustered.

The femme scrunched her forehead at her boyfriend's behaviour, "You can come in, I'm done." As the words escaped her mouth, Taehyung entered the room in a wink with a teasing smile on his face.

"Why are you dressed up so pretty huh? I want to cancel the plans now." He mumbled, stepping towards you until he could embrace you in his arms. "Sir, You told me to dress up pretty. Now, I'll be more than glad to wear my lovely PJs again." Yoona sassily riposted.