Serve 8

When night came all the players retreated to the locker room while coaches are no where to be found.

"Kiyoko-san." I called when she and the rest of the managers are heading towards the kitchen. They stopped conversing with and looked to me.

"Yes?" I blushed not knowing what to say to her that I'll take care of the dinner.

"Uhm.. uh.. Eto.." I stutter not wanting the attention on me. I shut my eyes and bowed so that they can't see my crimson like face.

"Ehh?! Akari-san—"

"P-Please don't.. don't prepare d-d-dinner tonight I-I already.. already told my butler a-and t-their heading right away as w-we speak!"

"Please don't bow Akari-san." Kiyoko-san said holding my shoulder. I nodded standing upright.

"Eh? Did you say that your butler prepared a whole dinner for the teams here in training camp?" Yachi-san asked I nodded looking down.

"I-I.. Yes." I mumbled looking away from them. Causing them to giggle at me and myself turning like a tomato's cousin.

"Ne ne, you're such a tsundere Akari-chan." One of Fukoradoni's manager say to me which agreed by all of them.

"E-ehh?! N-No I'm no-not!" Waving my hands infront of me they started to laugh again at my flustered state.

They seem to take a liking on my flustered self more than ever and Kuro here just panting not a care in the world. You traitor! I thought you are in my side!

Sorry mom! All that playing tired me out.. Kuro keep panting as yukie decides to give the overgrown pup a bowl of water, remembering that he ran after stray balls all afternoon.

I pouted at them and turned my head away.

"Akari-chan you're so Kawaii." Yachi-san said.

I was about to say something again when out of no where a large helicopter came out and a waving and happy Kai inside ready to jump. They swiftly landed the Helicopter onto the ground and by now all the teams are out here gawking at them.

'Talk about a grand dramatic entrance.' I said internally to myself as I gazed at my twin.

Kai jumped out of it and came running at me like we haven't seen each other for like six hours ago.

"Akari!" He jump and tackled me to a hug him swiftly switching us so he's the one landing on his back and me on him. He rubbed his cheek to mine. "I missed you! Did you miss me?"

My eyes twitch and I look around for Kuro. I saw him between a fighting Hinata and Kageyama. I snapped ny fingers but he paid no attention to me.

"You little—!" I almost shouted but stopped when the managers gawk at me and my brother.

"Is that your brother Akari-chan?" I sigh and nodded at Yachi-san. "He seems scary."

My brother pouted and look at Yachi-san. "I'm Kambe Kai or Kaizer is what Aka-chan calls me."

"Don't fall for his tricks Yachi-san, he'll eat what he seems delicious." That made Yachi-san hide behind Kiyoko-san.

I stood up and patted my clothes. I saw Kai looking up at me.

"What?"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"You deaf or something? I just said that a moment ago."

"So you are calling me fat?!"

"Yes I did. Fattass."

"No you didn't, bloody eyes."

"Did too,and I like my ruby eyes thank you very much bean pole."

"Did not, you demoness."

"Did too and even if I'm a demoness somebody likes this demoness as the better twin."

"No I am!"

"Shut your filthy excuse of a mouth before I cut your dick off and shove it down your throat."

"Now your abusing my dick?!"

"Yes I did."

"You—" He stopped mid-sentence pouting at not having a comeback.

"Well now we know how Akari-san always have a comeback for Tsukishima." I heard Tanaka-san say.

I heard a cough and turned to our butler whom is smiling widely. "Miss dinner is ready at the cafeteria."

"Thank you, alright boys! Dinner's ready at the cafeteria there's also refreshments, and desserts. Feel free to order another from the boufet." I shouted which gladly replied by a series of 'yes' and 'yeah.'

All of us headed to the Cafeteria me and my brother being the last and our butler was waiting at the helicopter. I walked towards Karasuno's table when I finish taking some dish of the buffet table my brother in toe.

"Hey guys." I waved sitting beside Kageyama and Kai sitting across from me. Kageyama seems to tense when I sat down beside him but continued with his food anyway.

"How are you gonna eat all that?" Says a certain salty person when my steak was mid air and my mouth was open ready to take it in. My twin snickering to himself before scarfing down the food.

"You'd be surprised if that whole meal was one fourth of her every meal a day." Murmured Kai but because of his poor sense of volume check he didn't know causing the boys to choke.

"You're quite the eater." Suga-san comment but frown when he doesn't sees green-leafy things whom shall not be named.

I shrug eating happily as the taste of the delicious juicy steak stung on my taste buds. I moaned happily and when I open my eyes I saw that those at the table squirm a bit but my brother seemingly amused at their reactions.

"I like your team."

"You have one already. Don't steal mine." I monotoned causing him to shiver and me internally smiling like a devil.