Serve 4

Days passed and it was now time for the exams. I'm currently going to Seirin where my brother and Tetsuya is.

"HEUSC prepare my Ducati 1199 Panigale, along with my helmet please."

"Understood." I smiled taking Kuro's gold chain leash and leather with gold studs collar.

I whistled sharply loud enough to alarm Kuro where I am

I whistled sharply loud enough to alarm Kuro where I am. I waited for a minute longer before hearing his hurried footsteps came running towards my figure.

"mam your Ducati has been prepare." I smiled and squated to put on Kuro's collar.

Pause..

You may be wondering why Akari is not at school right now while the others are suffering there doing their test.

Well here's where it started..

[FLASHBACK]

Knocking at the faculty door before opening it before looking at our advisor. I huffed and walked towards her once I was two meters away from her she immediately notice me beckoning me to come closer.

"What is it ms. Kambe?" She smiled sweetly.

"I wish to advance my exams today." I said straight forwardly surprising the advisor for a minute.

"Of course, but are you sure you can handle all of it in just one day?" I nodded.

"O-okay dear."

[FLASHBACK END]

Turns out that I'm now excused from exam's. I patted the seat on my motorcycle for Kuro to jump on to. (Picture at the top)

After I sat infront Kuro jumped at the back seat. I put mine and his doggy helmet on before I decided it's safe for us to travel.

I speed through streets at a fast pace but not fast for Kuro to fell off to.