"Jus' a lil fade." King said, making himself comfortable onto the cushioned leather chair.

Luckily there weren't too many customers and were all mutual friends of Kenny's. So it wasn't all embarrassing that two teenagers talking about guns and violence suddenly barged in-

"Who was out there fightin'?" Richie asked with furrowed brows. "They still there?"

Michael shook his head. "Nigga i'on know. We ain't stay long enough to see. Pretty sure it was Stoke's people though. They full a shit."

"Shit when I get my damn hands on him-" Richie attempted to get out his chair but his barber stopped him as well as Kenny's voice. "Nah sit back down boy and finish wit' your cut. Ain't no way imma let y'all run freely anyhow 'round my shop."

Richie sat back with a grouchy look as Michael laughed again from where he was standing. "Ken you on the worst side of town. Shootings happen here almost weekly."

Kenny rolled his eyes as he began to give King his fade. "'N thass why I got my eyes on y'all. Iss bad enough here. Lost a lotta people down here. I'd hate to see y'all in the fire too."

Michael and King exchanged looks and began to laugh again, dapping each other up in the process. "You worried bout us?" Michael pouted playfully. "You ain't gon' catch me in no shit unless they front me first. You know I ain't one to start shit."

"Right." King shrugged. "But if Mike got into it wit' somebody on the streets imma have to lose my lingo 'n rile shit up too. Thass my brother."

Kenny chuckled lightly. "Y'all really care bout each other huh? Ride or die type shit?"

Michael nodded. "Right."

"What bout me?" Richie asked, pretending to be hurt. "Would y'all jump into a fight for me?"

"You on ya own."

"Mike you here for a touch up too or you just gon' stand there?" Kenny asked, peering up at him as he shook his head no. "Nah I'm good. I look good right? Fuck I need a touch up fo?" He smiled cockily.

"Uh huh."

Omniscient-

      Christmas was getting closer and closer

Christmas was getting closer and closer. Everyone was in the spirit despite the tension in the air regarding King. He still didn't turn up after days but the spirit was in the air and people refused to let it disappear within them.