ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs x ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ x ᴛʜᴇ x ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ

sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ

sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ sᴘʟɪɴᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴢᴇᴜs's ᴡɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ғʟʏɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜ ʜɪs ᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴇs.

ꕥ

Lippo, the examiner for the Third Phase, revealed himself to the remaining twenty-five applicants. He was a short man with indigo spiked hair and wore glasses, additionally dressed in dark, baggy clothes.

While they were greeted by the open air once again, Valentine blissfully closed her eyes and reminisced in the beautiful breeze, for it reminded her of home.

'Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on overcoming the Trick Tower. Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain',He informed the remaining applicants,'The Fourth Phase will take place on Zevil Island. Let us proceed'

With a snap of his fingers, a box was brought over to him.

'I will need you to draw lots'

Knitting her eyebrows together in confusion, Valentine tilted her head and listened to the whispers of the other applicants around her.

'It's to decide who you hunt and who will hunt you',Lippo explained, a smirk tugging at his lips,'In here are twenty-five numbered cards. In other words, your ID number are on the cards. Now, I need each of you to draw a card in the order of exiting the tower. May the first person please come forward?'

Finally it was Valentine's turn and she slowly walked up to the box, reaching in as her fingers brushed against a smooth surface.