Chapter 5: Kill the Imposter

TPP

Albedo landed in an alley stationed behind a few buildings inside the Capital. He hit his badge and was reverted back to being the Ben 10 look alike.

"This isn't that horrible town of Bellwood. Where am I and where is Ben Tennyson?!" Albedo stated as he walked out of the alley and into the main streets where he saw men in silver armor holding swords or lances.

"Hey you!" One of the Imperial Knights ordered Albedo to stop.

Albedo was caught off guard as 3 imperial knights stopped him.

"Yes? What do you lowly creatures want?!" Albedo snapped at the knights.

"We're Imperial Knight's of the Capital and we order you to come with us." The middle of spoke drawing his sword.

"You creatures must not know who your dealing with so I'll make this short. You see this thing on my wrist?" Albedo asked showing them his Negatrix, "If you don't get out of my way, I'll activate it, and move you by force."

The three knights drew there swords and pointed it at him, "ENOUGH!" A man with blond hair, yellowish eyes, wearing a white robe, black shirt, and pants with a brown belt, with a feather pin behind his ear, with a collar like accessory.

"Sir Run, please mind this intruder he was just leaving." The Knight replied bowing his head slightly to the Jaeger member.

"No, I wasn't. I'm looking for someone and I know he's here." Albedo replied telling them he wasn't leaving until he finds Ben Tennyson.

"I'm Run, what is your name, Sir?" Run introduced himself wanting to know the Doppelgangers name.

"I'm Albedo, Wielder of the Negatrix!" Albedo shouted his name out earning some confused looks from the soldiers and the Jaeger member.

One of the Imperial Knights grabbed Run and pulled him off to the side, "Sir Run, what shall we do with him?"

"I'll take him, get back to patrolling the Capital." Run said and walked back over to Albedo, "Albedo would mind coming with me?"

"Fine, I was sick of being with in the presence of pathetic creatures." Albedo stated claiming to be higher then them because he was. Albedo left with Run to the Emperor's palace.

On the throne sat a 9 year old boy with a fat man standing beside the throne eating what looked like a turkey leg. There were imperial knights scattered everywhere in the throne room.

"Run? It's nice to see you, but why did you come here?" The Emperor asked kindly as the Prime Minister's face darkened when he saw the doppelganger with him.

"And who's that boy behind you?" The Prime Minister asked.

"This is Albedo, I met him a few mintues ago and he's new to the Capital and I believe he's a teigu user." Run explained how he met Albedo to him being a teigu user.

"Hello Albedo, I'm the Emperor of the Captial and this is my Prime Minister Honest who's in charge of foreign affairs." The Emperor introduced the two of them.

"Why haven't you bowed to your superior yet?" Prime Minister Honest spoke to the doppelganger who glared at him.

"Superior? You think you and this small boy are my superiors?" Albedo stated glaring at the small boy and the fat man.

"Watch your tone when speaking to Me." The Prime Minister was getting angrier.

Albedo lifted up his wrist and everyone got a look at his watch, "You better watch who your talking to."