Chapter 2: Kill the Hatred

TTP

Fasttrack zoomed straight out of the capital with Leone and Akame through the woods. Leone was navigating him to there base and where to avoid the hidden traps for intruders.

Akame and Leone were astonished to see everything moving so slow to them, Fasttrack noticed he was nearing the end of the forest and saw giant boulders stacked on top of each other with windows on them and a two giant doors on them.

Inside the base

"Akame and Leone are late!!!" A girl with pink twin ponytails wearing a pink dress and carrying a large suitcase.

"Do you think Zank was too much for them???" A boy with brown hair, green eyes, a white cloak, beige shirt, a sword wrapped around his waist hidden behind his cloak, with dark grey pants asked.

"I doubt Akame and Leone had trouble dealing with Zank." Another boy wth green hair, goggles, green cloak, white shirt, blue pants, red gloves with a device on it, and metal claws at the end of his fingertips.

"Maybe the Jaegers showed up and caught them???" The brown haired boy spoke worriedly about his comrades.

"I don't know, Zank usually travels alone so I don't think he'd associate with the Jaegers. I trust Akame and Leone and you should too." The green haired boy responded.

"Lubbock is right we should trust Akame and Leone." A women with white hair, black eye patch wrapped around her right eye, green robotic arm, and black suit responded trusting in her teammates. A man stood beside the woman, he had dark blue hair with horns ontop of his head, white clothes with red armor scattered around his body and was holding a giant staff.

Then something appeared sparking up a dust cloud blinding everyone. When the cloud cleared out the team was met with a tall figure that was black and blue with zigzag patterns on his chest, elbows, and ankles. With a green and black hourglass badge in the middle of his chest.

"DANGER BEAST!!!!" The pink haired girl shouted pulling out a large rifle concealed inside her case.

The brown haired boy grabbed a special sword that had a red orb on the hilt with chains running down the shaft, "INCURSIO!!!!" He shouted and a giant figure surrounded the boy followed by red chains. The figure engulfed him. The dragon armor wrapped around him. His helmet was silver with red glowing eyes, his chest, arms, waist and legs were covered in silver armor. His waist had chains running down them, and finally with a long fluttering cape in the back. Then he summoned a lance and spun it around holding it ready. The boy with green hair's gloves sprung to life wires springing from his device and wrapping around the metal claws on his fingertips. The tall man with horns held his staff to protect his master when she threw her hand in front of him, signaling him to stand down.

"WAIT, WAIT, DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!" Leone shouted telling her comrades to stand down.

"It's true, watch." Akame agreed not to hurt the Citrakayah standing beside them.

Fasttrack tapped the badge on his chest and in a green light he was turned into a boy who looked to be 16, with brown hair, green eyes, a black shirt, a green jacket with a white stripe and the number 10 on the left side of it, with blue pants, and black and white shoes on.

"What the hell????" The girl with pink hair questioned the mysterious boy who transformed from a danger beast into a human.

"I've never seen this before. We have armor that is created from danger beasts, but never have I seen someone turn into one." The women with the eye patch smirked.

"Boss this is Ben Tennyson, Ben meet our Boss Najenda." Leone introduced the two.

"Hello." Ben said then asked, "Where am I??? Who are all of you and what do you guys do here????"