Chapter 4: Kill the Demon

TTP

The assassin's stood there and stared at the base they called home.

"Don't worry guys, I got this." Ben replied lifting up his arm, activating his Ultimatrix, then slamming his hand onto the faceplate. Ben's body started to grow in size, then green gears started appearing on his chest. His entire body became a mechanical robot with a giant gear on his head. His body was metallic gold, with black lines running across his body, with the Ultimatrix badge in the middle of his chest, "CLOCKWORK!!!" The Chronosapien yelled out. Then a green light was blasted from Clockworks hands and quickly the base quickly started traveling backwards and in less then a minute the base was back to its original state before Ben blew it up.

"Amazing." Najenda said to the Chronosapien.

"Clockwork is awesome." Lubbock said astonished.

"Thank you." Clockwork responded with a heavy German accent before turning back into Ben, "I fixed it up."

"Alright everyone, let's head inside and sleep. After that fight I hope no one from the capital saw it." Najenda responded heading back inside. Followed by Susanoo, Mine, and Tatsumi leaving Leone, Lubbock, Akame, and Ben.

Then Ben started feeling dizzy, "I'm not doing so hot." Ben repiled before losing his footing.

"Ben, are you alright??" Akame asked as the brunette didn't answer and quickly passed out. Akame grabbed the brunette as he was about to hit the ground, "Rest Ben, you deserve it." Akame's soothing voice said. Lubbock grabbed his other arm and they both carried him back inside.

Leone turned around eyeing the trees carefully before walking inside. When four people smirked at the revelation of a person transforming into danger beasts.

"No wonder, Night Raid has been so lively they have a new powerful member." an African American girl with blond hair said.

"Should we report this to the capital, He's too powerful to be brought down alone???" A guy with purple hair and a giant nosed asked.

"If we get that device off his arm he can be killed." A giant man with yellow eyes and a long beard replied with a smirk.

"Sten is right with that teigu in our possession we'd be strong enough to destroy Esdeath." A women with black spikey hair smirked at the thought.

"But the question is how do we separate him from Night Raid?" The blond girl asked.

"Let me deal with that." The black haired women responded.

Akame had laided Ben in his bed and kissed him on his forehead, "Good night Ben." She replied then walked out of his room. When the black haired women from earlier appeared and left a little note on his bedside.

"I'll make you come to us willingly." She smirked before vanishing.

5 hours later

Ben finally woke up, he looked to his left then his right and saw a note, "Hello newest member of Night Raid, we have all your friends hostage, meet us tonight keep us waiting any longer we'll kill them." Ben felt a rush of anger at that moment and without thinking he slammed his hand onto his Ultimatrix.

Ben's skin started turning blue, his eyes turned pure green, with black lines running across his face, with a mask growing out of his head. His clothes were transformed into a black and white jumpsuit with a blue and black tail whipping behind him. His elbows grew a sharp blade, his hands turned into claws. His feet were standing on wheels, with the Ultimatrix badge in the middle of his chest, "XLR8!!!" The blue velociraptor shouted before sliding down his mask and zooming out of his room in a black and blue blur, out the base to meet the people who kidnapped his friends.