Intro to.. Me

Hello!  My name is Brandi E. Turner.

So me and One Direction are really close.  I am a singer in the US!  We met up when I was looking at houses in the UK.  I want to move there.  I have always wanted to move there but I was signed to a record label here when I turned 18.  Now, I am going to turn 20 in a month and I want to move.  Gone, out of the U.S.  LEAVE!

I am always texting one of the boys and their manager seems to like me.  I am in the process of recording the rest of my first album.  I have released two singles and some of the album artwork.  

Tomorrow night I am heading out to England with the boys.  They are here in the States because they performed at MSG last night.  So tomorrow we are leaving and I’m going to go stay with them.  While I am there visiting, I am going to look for houses.  I’m staying there for 2-3 months.  I am only spending 5 days looking for a house.  Each day one of the boys will come with me to share their opinions on the house.  I REALLY hope I find a good one close to the boys.

Anyhow, I have to pack like 1,000,000 suit cases so that I have enough cloths and other stuff for 2 months.  I need cloths, shoes, jackets, hair stuff and SO much more.  Just as I got up to pack, Paul called me.  I wondered why Paul was calling me.  He said that when I saw them at the airport tomorrow they had some good news for me.  

I want to know now!  Well, I will just pack all my stuff and count down the hours until I can get out of the U.S!  I got out my suit cases and my travel on bags.  I started packing but left one outfit out for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I get my break from the U.S!!!!!