Bonus Chapter(Important ⚠️): Them reacting to TRRST

So I felt as if this song wasn't out there so that's why I'm making this 

The song used above is a serious cry for help. The song was made by IC3PEAK.
I made this so I can spread awareness about this song. The people singing this are from Russia and they need help you should figure it out within the first 10 seconds. The first lyrics literally say Mama they say I'm a terrorist WHAT?! I did nothing wrong but I got on a blacklist. Mama they say I'm a terrorist WHY?! If doomsday is coming я не попаду в рай (I won't go to heaven)
The other lyrics say Is it so wrong if I want to die, want to die. Is it so wrong if I want to cry, want to cry.
This song was made just last year on April 24th so there is a high chance of them still being in danger
Just so you know It is illegal to make songs like this in Russia they are brave for making this and publishing it idk if their safe now but please help spread the word.
At first It caught my attention from the best and I liked it I listen to IC3PEAK as well but when I heard the lyrics i looked it up on YouTube and looked at the comments.

Btw these videos makes me mad. people are making memes and edits with this song.
Like this (this makes me angry that their using this sound and most of the probably know what it means and if they did they should have put something about the song.)

Also I'm going this for the awareness so the scenerio is gonna be short cuz that's not the point, I just decided to make it connect to the book.
Anyways back to the story.

Light: "They need serious help" "maybe we can find out who's after them and write their name in the death note.

L: "what their saying sounds quiet frightening" "I'll have to investigate on this" (You didn't know L could speak Russian as a matter if fact I think he is a quarter Russian)

Near: "They seem to be in big trouble, I'll go look for some background info to see what I can get"

Mello: "Damn this is a literal cry for help, and what do they mean blacklist?" "Are they getting hunted down by these bastards!?" "Oh hell no I'm gonna do something about this." *Bites chocolate*