How you met

Light: You two grew up together and your best friends. You both just so happened to he together when the death note fell out of the sky.
You read the rules and wanted to see if it actually worked. Which it did. So you two decided to create a new world.

L: AFTER YEARS OF CRITISIM I FINALLY CAME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE

you grew up at the orphanage together and you were his first friend. You two have solved countless cases together until you hit 18 and decided you wanted to live normally. Fast forward to now, you own your own cake shop and you were closing by yourself when a familiar face came in. You immediately knew it was him. You greeted him since its been years since you've last seen each other.

I'LL EDIT THIS LATER IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY PHONE

When L came in that day he ordered a
strawberry cake. When he bit into the Cake his eyes literally had sparkles in it. "This is really good (y/n) he says. "Why thank you, would you like another one?" "Seriously?" "Yeah on the house" you say smiling. He turns away and takes the cake "Thank you" he says before you ask. "So what made you come find me after all this time?"

L looked around, luckily no one was here and it was already late. "I'm sure you've heard about the Kira case." "Mhm" "this is unlike any other case I've solved before, and I'm afraid it might cost me my life." "So you want me to assist you, like in the good Ole days?" You tease. "That is precisely what I'm asking, you are the only person I've even known to trust and I trust that you can help me solve this case and come out victorious." L says.

"Sure, I was starting to get bored anyway. I'm in." Perfect I'll have watari tell you when to come in for the case. Till then (y/n)"

"See ya!"
(FIXED ON JULY 28TH 2023)

Mello: You and Mello met at the store. You wanted chocolate and we're about to grab the last one when someone else's hand touched it. You look up at each other and he snatches the chocolate bar. "It's mine now" "ok" you say in a montone voice. "You aren't gonna try an take it back?" He ask. "No you can have it" with that you left and walked away while he was standing there dumbfounded.

Near: you met at the orphanage when you are kids. You two always played together whether it was Toys, boardgames or card games. You two always made fun of mello.

SHIT I REALIZED AT THE LAST MINUTE I FORGOT MATT BUT I'M IN SCHOOL SO I'LL GO BACK AND ADD HIM LATER!