i knew you had a crush on me

Start from the beginning

"you were driving me fucking crazy with that ring of yours." he said, lowering you down on his bed.

"that was the plan." you grinned and watched as he pulled his hoodie off.

you've had one boyfriend before, but he was absolute shit in bed. literally shit. he had no clue what to do and made you do everything.

"yeah you and you're smart mouth is gonna get you in trouble one day." he then pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the floor.

he got rid of his belt and unzipped his pants but just left it there, not pulling it down. his boxers were exposed and also his bulge.

"can I?" he asked and tugged your shirt up a little. you watched as his hand played with the hem of your shirt and nodded.

he pulled your shirt off your body and stared at your chest. his tongue darted out to lick his lips.

his hand moved down your face, past your breasts, down your stomach, and then to the waistband of your pants.

he pulled them down and threw them with the pile of discarded clothes on the floor, leaving you in your bra and panties.

you tugged on his jeans and he took them off as well. now both of you were left in your undergarments.

"don't you think you deserve an award for winning the game?" he asked and moved to sit on the bed. "come here." he patted his lap and you moved to sit on it.

"if i get a reward for winning does that mean you can get a punishment for losing?" you said as his arms wrapped around your waist.

he used one hand and squished your face like he did when you guys were playing mario kart. "don't get too greedy now."

his hands reached your back and unclasped your bra, letting it fall.

"oh fuck me." he groaned and pulled you in for a kiss.

"that's the plan isn't it?" you said and kissed him back. that earned you a slap on the ass.

he jolted his hips up, letting you actually feel the bulge against your clothed entrance. a small sound of relief and pleasure escaped from both of your throats and he moved his hand to cup the spot yoir were craving attention in.

you gasped in surprise giving him the opportunity to shove his tongue past your lips. his hand slipped into your panties and ran his fingers up your slit.

"already so wet?" he teased.

"already so hard?" you rolled your hips against his to prove your point. he flipped you around so he was hovering on top of you, one arm supporting him up.

"you and your smart fucking mouth." iwaizumi growled and spread your legs. his mouth moved down your body and pulled your panties down with his teeth.

your bottom half was now exposed to him and he couldn't think of a better spot to be in right now. your pussy right in front of his face, you as his girlfriend, you in his bed, and cookie's waiting downstairs.

"oh that's kinky." you said and immediately let your head fall back into the pillow.

couldn't you just shut up for a couple minutes

"oh yeah." he smirked and stuck a finger into you without any warning making you let out a whimper.

iwaizumi kept his eyes on you when he added another finger and curled them, watching your face swear up in pleasure.

"where's that smart mouth of yours now?" he asked pumping his fingers in and out of you.

when he didn't get an answer he added his tongue along with his fingers and felt your whole body tense up.