Eyes

Stiles couldn't stop smiling for days after he and Allison had been together, Scott was wondering what Stiles had to be happy about.

Allison and Stiles had been sleeping together every night since that night in the jeep, and they had been avoiding a lot of questioning people.

About a week after they were approached by Isaac,"I know what you did."

"I'm sorry can you rewind a little bit," Stiles said both confused and worried about what Isaac thought you knew,"What do you know."

"I saw you guys sleep together," Isaac said,"Hold on that came out wrong."

"Yeah, it did," Allison said angrily,"It very much did.  And mind your own damn business Isaac."

"Does Scott know?" Isaac asked backing away from the angry huntress.

"No and it's going to stay that way," Allison said.

"He has a right to know," Isaac said.

"And we'll tell him when the time is right," Stiles said.

"And when will that be?"

"We don't know," Allison said,"And your not gonna tell him either."

Stiles decided to let his Alpha status show a little bit so Isaac wouldn't get any ideas.

And the beta remained quiet.

Time Skip

Scott stood in Allison's room holding one of her arrows that he found at the school from the night they found Cora and Boyd.

"I found it outside of the school, right where Isaac got Boyd and Cora to turn back," Scott said looking at the arrow.

"How do you know it's not from the archery team?" Allison asked sitting on her bed.

"We don't have an archery team," Scott reminded her.

Allison mentally face palmed herself,"Oh."

"And even if we did, they probably wouldn't be using military grade armor-piercing titanium arrowheads. I looked it up," Scott said smugly as he flicked the arrow head making the metal ring.

"Maybe it's one of my father's," Allison said shrugging.

"I thought you guys had some kind of agreement where you both stay out of all this," Scott said.

"Is that why you came here? To tell me to stay out of this?" Allison asked standing up.

"No."

"I can take care of myself," Allison reminded.

"I know. But these guys, Allison, if you didn't notice, they're pretty terrifying. Plus, they have some serious advantages, like superhuman strength," Scott told her.

"You're pretty strong, and I can handle you," Allison said smirking.

"Me?" Scott asked smiling.

"You don't think I'd have a chance against you?" Allison asked offended.

"I didn't say that," Scott told her.

"In case you haven't noticed I'm still pretty good with a bow and arrow," Allison reminded the werewolf.

"Okay, well, what if you didn't have it? I still have super strength," Scott asked.

"I have skills and training."

"I have claws," Scott said wiggling his fingers.

"I'm smarter," Allison said.

Scott took a step closer to her,"Well I'm faster."