◈ Chapter 33 ◈

En başından başla

"Coming!", Eunji yelled, trying to act as innocent as possible. It was the time when she had to put on all her acting skills infront of Taehyung.

"Where the heck were you?! I've been here at the door for past ten minutes", Taehyung angrily spoke but Eunji laughed it off.

"I was taking a shower", not even stuttering a bit, she spoke. The way she was skilled in acting, no would have ever known.

"And I thought I heard you talking to someone", Taehyung gave her a suspicious look before stepping in.

"I was talking to myself, I h-have this weird habit", still laughing it off, she motioned Taehyung to sit on the couch but he refused.

"I'm not here to see you, I'm here for a purpose ofcourse", He stated whilst looking around her house which he came for the first time.

Eunji wasn't someone he liked to visit, mainly because of her clingy behaviour towards him. He always knew she had 'other' thoughts for him and he didn't like her one bit.

"Ofcourse, that's what I thought too", mentally rolling her eyes, she gave him a curious look.

"You met Jieun before the day she got kidnapped?"

A gasp left Eunji, as she tried her best to act surprised.

"She got kidnapped?!", acting all worried, she stepped a little closer to him, resulting him to take a step back.

"As if you didn't knew", muttering these words, Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just answer the question"

"I went to the mansion that day after meeting your dad, he had some work for you. You weren't there so I headed back home instantly", eyeing her with unsatisfactory, Taehyung closed his eyes, totally annoyed by the one before him.

"Will you please stop lying?! I literally had the worst argument with my so-called dad last week, why would he even have something with me?! You're literally making this all up", pacing back and forth he said.

If it was for him, he wanted to torture her until the time she speaks the truth, but he couldn't. She was a girl, his cousin, and someone close to his dad.

"Are you really doubting me? Really Taehyung?", with some 'fake' tears that she somehow managed to dwell, she asked Taehyung who turned to look at her now.

"Ofcourse. You give me bad vibes", with a bit of sarcasm in his voice he stated, before continuing, "you surely know where Jieun is, don't you?", She looked at him furiously this time before taking a step closer.

"You're misunderstanding this all! Are you even suspicious of me now?"

"I ain't suspicious. I truly know that you are the one, else than someone I know", referring to the 'someone' who he knows as Jungkook, he gave her a mischievous smirk.

"You know what? I don't really know where she is and wherever that stupid girl is, she's probably dead and being rotted off by some-"

"Don't say a word more", changing his attitude towards her at instant, Taehyung stepped closer to her this time. "Don't say a word about her or I'll cut your dirty tongue off"

"Oh I'm scared~", sarcastly muttering these words, she backed away.

The truth was, she was really scared of Taehyung at the moment.

She knew he was someone who you don't want to get mad.

"You're pretty sure you aren't involved?", with a questioning look, Taehyung glared at her who seemed to be a little tensed by now.

She gave him a slight nod followed by a smile which really had no effect on him.

"If you're so confident, let me check the house", not giving her any chance to speak, he headed towards the lounge room with Eunji trailing behind him.

"You know you can't just search someone's house without permission", she tried to stop him from searching further. She knew it would be a great mess if he somehow goes into the attic or the basement.

"Who's asking for permission anyway?", not caring about her, Taehyung strided from room to room, searching in the whole big house.

Eunji could only just watch him search every corner of the house until he started running up the stairs to the attic.

With a gulp, she knew it's all messed up.

Taehyung went up to the attic with a much satisfied smile. The way Eunji was looking worried, he knew he was on the right path.

He knew he'll definately find her.

"Eunji? Is he gone--", a manly voice spoke and Taehyung looked at the direction instantly.

The man with the familiar voice came face to face with Taehyung, both of their eyes widened.

For Taehyung it was sign of victory.

Eunji looked down at the floor, sighing in defeat. She was thankful he didn't went straight to the basement, but on the otherhand, searching the attic wasn't a great choice either.

"Jeon Jungkook", Taehyung whispered in disbelief, not really having any idea on what this specific man was doing in Eunji's house.

Most Importantly, why was he hiding?

-----

"What happened?", the man asked in a low tune, smoking the cigarette.

"It's about Taehyung", the guard before him spoke, making the one in his fifties turn towards him.

"What has he done now?", with a bit of calmness before the storm in his voice, he asked.

"I saw him at Miss Eunji's doorstep", hissing in annoyance and anger, he looked outside the window once again.

"He's all grown up, so close to his target. Just to the man who I always wanted to turn him into", in a low voice he again spoke, "but that's not what I wanted from him", dropping the cigarette on the ground, he crushed it with his shoes.

"I'll crush him in no time, make him taste the pain he gave me", he said as his lips curved up into a mischievous smirk.

"But how will you do that boss? He's close to being victorious in this case"

"All we need right now is patience. I warned him to stay away from her, he didn't listened. Look! He clearly fell in love with her, whether he admits it or not. He invited his defeat himself, no one asked"

Picking up a small amount of ash from the ground, he showed it to the guard infront of him.

"I'm this much close to breaking him down. Tearing my own son down and making him pay for his existence", with a laugh he dropped the ash down.

Stepping over it.