Sheets

A day had gone by and Loki still hadn't appeared. I was relieved knowing I wouldn't have to speak to him, but I needed him as a way out. I constantly threw objects at the force field hoping something would go through, but nothing did. They all just bounced off and shattered. I laid on the bed with the ridiculous gown spread across the blankets. My mind began to wander as I basked in the silence. I started the think about Sammie, how I missed his constant big brother attitude, he was probably mad at Bucky for not protecting me. I could just imagine him with his arms crossed and jaw clenched yelling at Bucky. Steve would defend Bucky, and Nat would stay silent trying to plan things in her head. And Smiles . . . My poor Smiles was probably sitting in the corner silent, beating himself up on the inside, wondering what he could have done different. I wanted more than anything to be there, to hug him and tell him I'm alright. Imagining his pain hurt me to the core, and pain was good motivation. I quickly sat up looking around the room. I grabbed a goblet that sat on the table and threw it over the balcony. There was no force field around it. It was my way out! I ran to the railing and looked down, my hair blew in the wind as I peered over the edge. I wouldn't make the jump and survive, but if I got a little lower, the most damage would be a few broken bones. . . Which I can heal! I rushed back into the room stripping the bed of the sheets. As I took the pillow cases off, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to face Loki, who had a tray of food.
"I-" he looked around at the messy room "I came to give you something to eat. Redecorating?"
"I was angry. I wanted to throw something." I responded
"So you threw. . . Everything?"
"Yes."
"Well here," he placed the tray on the table "I shall be back in an hour, I will read to you then if you wish."
"Where are you going?"
"I must sneak back into the palace, there are a few things I have forgotten."
"Like your humility? Because trapping an innocent person isn't very kind."
This time he did not seem amused with my fiery personality, he looked like I stabbed him in the heart. He looked down with a frown.
"I'll be back soon." He then simply walked out
I gulped down a big lump in my throat and continued finding material I could tie together. I saw it in a movie one time. They tie fabric together to lower themselves to the ground. It seemed good enough for me because it was my only opinion. I began tying, which took longer than expected. My fingers began to hurt but I was motivated to keep going. By the time I was done tying it the the railing, Loki would be back in 10 minutes. I carefully climbed down, being careful not to get my foot trapped in the fabric. As a took a few deep breaths I found my feet solid on the ground, without a single bone broken. I had finally left that horrible room! I started to run, not knowing where I was going, but it was better than being trapped. I must have looked like a mess, running through the forest, hair waving back and forth, and my gowns floating behind me as I ran. I ran until I was out of breath, I leaned on a tree for support. I thought of what Loki must have been facing. An empty room and sheets dangling off the balcony. He would probably come looking for me, which meant I couldn't stop moving! I began to walk, following footprints I had found. I hoped they'd lead me to someone who could help.
It had been 2 hours of walking, I had no clue if I had even been going in the right direction. I found a rock and sat on it, out of breath. I put my face in my hands flustered. I just wanted to be home, with Bucky, with Sammie, with the whole team! The snap of a twig happened behind me, leaves shook and footsteps were present. I turned around slowly. It was a man, in gold armor. He sat with perfect posture upon a horse.
"Name?" He said coldly
"Y/n, I'm y/n  y/l/n. I was-"
"Taken. Prince Thor has informed Asgard of your disappearance."
"He has?"
"Yes. Now come, I shall take you to the palace."
____________________________________Thanks for reading!❤️