"Good to finally meet you. This dude won't stop talking about you." He says as he motions towards Ethan. I look at him with a really look and pretend to be surprised. While I am not at all surprised, Andrew and Chase have told me how I am one of Ethan's favourite topics to talk about, and that he can go hours talking about me.

"Oh I had no idea." I say as I pretend to look innocent. He chuckles at that, "Well nice to finally meet you. See the both of you around." He says and walks away. I look at Ethan who has a tinge of pink on his cheeks. "Aww, is someone embarrassed. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Andrew and Chase told me just how much you love talking about me." I say. "Shut up." He grumbles as his ears and neck go pink. "If it makes you feel any better I like talking about you too." I say with a smile.

"Do you now?" He grins. "Mhm." I nod. "May I know what you say about me?" He asks with a cocky smirk. "Oh you know, just how much of a great boyfriend you are." I say sarcastically. Of course I don't mean that, he is in fact a great boyfriend, the best anyone could ask for in fact but he doesn't need an ego boost, plus it's fun teasing him.

"Hey! I am a great boyfriend!" He says as he wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Mhm. Sureee." I drag that out. "Take that back!" He says playfully. I shake my head as I bite my lip. "Take that back or..." He says with an evil look in his eyes.

"Or what?" I ask. "Well I guess you have left me with no other choice." And then he starts ticking me. I start to laugh and squirm in his arms, one hand trying to pry his hands off me while the other holding the half full soda can of mine.

He continues to tickle me and before I know it the soda can is let loose of my hold and all the liquid spills over Ethan's shirt. Ethan stops tickling me and looks down at his now soaking shirt. His balck shirt is now clinging onto his chest, hence showing off all the perfect outlines of his body.

"Oh god I am so so sorry." I say as I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. He looked at me with an unimpressed look. Ethan then looked down at me with an evil glint in his eyes and I immediately knew what he was going to do.

"Ethan no." I say as I try to move away from him only to be pressed against the counter behind me. He smirked at me and walked closer. "Ethan if you do it I won't kiss you for a whole week." I warned. "Really now. You and I both know you won't be able to last that long." He says and then pulls me flush against him.

I gasped as I felt my dress soaking in some of the liquid from his shirt. "Ethan!" I whined as he pulled away. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Look at my dress now, it's all sticky and wet." I say but wrap my arms around his torso.

He just hums hugging me closer to him. "Yo lovebirds! Want to join us in a game of truth or dare?" I hear Jordan say. We turn towards him and he is looking at us with a raised eyebrow. "Sure." I shrug and look at Ethan. He shrugs at him and Jordan nods, "Meet us down at the basement in 5." He says and walks off to call more people.

"Let's go to the basement." Ethan says and I nod. He intertwined our hands and we both walked towards the room that led down to the basement. Ethan opened the door to the basement and the both of us stepped in together.

"There you are! I was looking for you! Wait- Why are both of your clothes wet?" Madison asks as she looks between Ethan and I. "I accidentally dropped my soda on him and then he hugged me." I shrug with a grin. "Aww." Madison says causing Ethan to roll his eyes. 

I giggled before Madison pulled me and Ethan towards the circle everyone was sitting in.

We all settle down just as Jordan comes in. "Two more hours to new years bicthes!" He yells as he sits down joining in on the circle. "After this game we are going somewhere hmm?" Ethan whispers, his warm breath fanning my ears and making me shudder. "Hmm." I say as I look at him.