"Aine!" someone shouted from the courtyard, and the girl turns her head to see a pair of bubbly redheaded twins. One of them scooped her waist and winked at her, "My lovely sister's friend... Our favourite junior is late, hmm?" Fred teases and George follows, "It is no surprise, twin brother! Ai has always loved her sleep, doesn't she?" He chuckles.

Aine groans, lightly hitting them both and they pretended to stumble back, "Morning, boys. Thanks for the well wishes. Happy Christmas to you both too." she says sarcastically. "Where's our gift?" Fred asks and Aine pulls out two vials, one was in a clear magenta, and the other was in pearl colour, both liquids, and she handed the magenta one to Fred and the pearl one to George. They looked at the tiny bottles with curiosity and confusion, Fred shook the bottle, "What's this?" he questions, peering into the magenta pink liquid, it was as if there was a miniature vortex inside it because the liquid was slowly whirling around like a whirlpool, "I don't know, Freddie, but it seems cool as heck!" George says to his brother, eyes beaming at his gift.

"It's a potion I cooked up, I made it so it could be paired with any other ingredients as something edible," Aine explains with a smile, she went on, "When mixed with other ingredients, and when eaten, it allows the person who ate it spin around until the item of food is finished, say a candy! Once they swallow it, they'll stop spinning around." 

The boys boomed with gasps, simply awed and Fred stutters, "Wow... Aine. I honestly don't know if you did something crazy or you'll just..."

"Genius", George finishes.

"Exactly", Fred says.

"What does mine do, Ai?" George asks, showing the vial to her and she proceeded to tell him what his's was, there were bubbles rising from the pearl mixture, and as soon as they touch the glass, they pop and shimmering glitter falls back onto the pearly liquid. The twins blinked in astonishment as the bubble pops and Aine smiles, "This one manifests bubbles that will glide towards the thing or person the user wants and then dances around them almost as if to charm them." she says proudly.

"Wow..." He breathes, shaking his head in just pure amazement, before his face changes to one of a smirk, "So, are you perhaps trying to charm me, Miss Estoileon?" George's eyes narrow at Aine who looks dumbfounded, she hadn't thought about how it'll look to other's eyes. But seeing Fred sharing the same smirk on his freckled face made Aine dart her gaze at George, she lightly smacks his arm, "Geez, stop teasing me!" 

George pretended to be hurt, although he casts a small smile before pouting, "Hey! I was just being nice! What's your problem, woman!" he shot back, another one of his jokes. 

"I'm not a woman." 

"Oh, then should we call you a man?" Fred chimed, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fred!" Aine shouts, "You were supposed to be on my side!"

"Sorry, Aine. I'm on the side of brotherhood." Fred replies, sticking his tongue out playfully.

Aine gasps, "Wow. I lost a good brother friend today! Betrayer." she mutters, now a little pouty and the boys quickly gave Aine a big hug, "I'm only joking, Aine!" Fred laughs out loud, patting her head. She knew they were joking but they weren't sure if she was truly hurt. So, there she was, squished between two tall brothers and she circles her hands around their waist to hug. 

They pulled away some time later, and Fred noted, "Wow, it's been a while since I hugged somebody." 

"Yeah", George nodded, he looks away, touching his left ear and his face was painted with a sheer pink.

"Well, then! You got your gifts, so I'm off!" Aine bids, scooting out of the courtyard before she gets another earful of nagging from Hermione and Ginny. "See ya~" she shouts back.