when you stain his sheets 18+

TW!! pls read at your own risk

author's pov

it was 12:57 am, and the young couple were in the middle of an intense make out session.

in jungkook's studio apartment, the two tossed and turned under the sheets, their tongues fighting for dominance. soft sighs and groans could be heard from the room as the two grinned to the loud edm music played through jungkook's cheap walmart speaker.

y/n grips jungkook's shoulders as she tries to keep up with his rapid yet smooth pace. she was a virgin, completely inexperienced. most of her prior relationships failed due to her patience when deciding the fate of her first penetration situation.

they've been dating for 5 months, and in that short span of time, y/n has never been happier. jungkook made her feel special. she'd even go as far as to describing him as "the perfect boyfriend". although jungkook had some strange things about him, y/n would disregard them, blinded by his positive attributes and fascinating appearance. never in her 22 years has she ever thought about waving the white flag of purity, until this very moment.

y/n detaches her lips from the raven haired male, leaving them both gasping for air.

"jungkook",
the bright-eyed girl says as she gasps for air, "i'm ready".

he looks up into her delicate eyes before flashing a slight smirk on his chiseled face.

"are you sure? we can always stop if you wan-",

she cuts him off with a slow, passionate kiss before releasing his face, separating their lips once again.

"i'm positive".

he sighs with a wicked smile before quickly reconnecting the two by the mouth.

they both remove their clothes rapidly, leaving y/n nervous yet excited about the upcoming experience that will significantly affect her life.

still immersed into the kiss, jungkook reaches into his bedside drawer pulling out an object before softly closing it. the boy disconnects his lips from his significant other, leaving the girl whining at the loss of warmth on her mouth.

he moves down to her neck, leaving kisses and dark purple love bites, which causes y/n to loudly moan in satisfaction. he caresses her thigh softly, his hand sending tingles up the amateur's spine. he moves up to her stomach, then up to her breast, before softly massaging it.

his other hand moves from y/n's leg that was hoisted on his hip, but y/n didn't care. this was the most pleasure she's ever felt in her life. she moans and digs her nails in jungkook's back, causing jungkook to grunt on her neck.

"jungkoo-", the girl stops mid moan, only to scream from a sudden pain in her abdomen.

y/n looks down at her stomach, eyes widening at the bloody sight displayed below her.

jungkook had stabbed her.

he shoves the knife into her stomach 3 more times before rising up and leaving the room.

the girl recalls all her memories in her last living moments, trying to consider why he'd do this to her. she remembers the peculiar traits jungkook had about him that she chose to ignore. he was a morgue worker, totally obsessed with dead bodies. he was fired 3 weeks ago after being caught doing "suspicious" things to the deceased. he hadn't acted the same ever since. he'd disappear for hours on end, only to return covered in blood with a terrifying smile.

"h-how could i be so stupid?" y/n questions herself before fading into the after life. her drained body sits on the discolored bed comforter.

her blood staining his sheets.

___________________________
i'm sorry about this 😀