"Night Prim." I say going over one more time, I brush her hair off her face. "Night Damon." Bonnie says pushing me out the door. "She okay?" Elena asked. "She's asleep still." "She's a heavy sleeper." Elena noted. I shrugged. She stirs easily but if you tell her she's okay she typically relaxes again. But Elena didn't need to know that about her.

I laid in bed with my wife. "How are you feeling?" She asked. I shrugged. "Damon talk to me." "I saw Clara." I tell her. "Clara?" "Primrose's mum... she was with Salam." She nodded. "And I would have done anything to get her back." "Because you still love her?" She asked looking at me with her big brown eyes. "No... Because I love that little girl in the room next to us and I know it will bring her peace to be with her mother again." I say honestly. "She's your daughter Damon that's normal." I shake my head. "And then for a second, when I held her, when she was upset. I thought if I don't get her to her mother, I get to keep her like this forever... Just with me." "You think she'll leave when her Clara's back?" She asked and I nodded blinking the tears away as I looked up at the ceiling fan, hands behind my head. "You have to fight for her then." "I can't exactly take her to court Elena!" I snapped. "I know... But I mean...Maybe get her to stay at the school?" "She won't without her mother. She had never been apart from her mother. That she was aware of anyway." "What do you mean?" "She was in the prison world with Kai the entire time... She thought she was just dreaming because of the sleep spell, but Salam was playing with her." I filled Elena in on everything that night whilst listening out for Primrose. She woke up and went into the bathroom but she sounded fine. Bonnie didn't wake up so she mustn't have been in a state.

------------

Morning came and I got up early and encouraged my sleepy teenager to get up too. She got changed into an odd outfit for her. Jeans and a sweater along with a coat Elena picked out for her. I left Elena a note to tell her we was out training and Bonnie one too.

 I left Elena a note to tell her we was out training and Bonnie one too

"You warm enough?" I asked as we got in the car, I put the heaters on. "Yeah." She said. I went over the Snatch eat Erase with her again and she seemed to have it down. "You pick this time." I tell her. There wasn't much of an option as it was still dark out so not many people were about but this time we didn't have a nosey officer hanging around us. 

"Him." She said pointing. "Go ahead." I tell her and she got out I stood close by incase it went wrong but I let her do her thing. And she did it all perfectly. As the man of choice walked passed I pattered his shoulder. "You did good Mini Salvatore." I say patting her shoulder. "My turn." I tell her seeing a blonde walking passed. I did my thing and went back to the alley where I left Prim. "I got bored." She said looking up from a women neck. "As long as she's breathing knock yourself out." She smiled at me before going back to it. 

Did it warm my heart that my daughter was a blood sucking monster. No. But it didn't disgust me and I was proud of how quickly she was adjusting to everything. She had the snatch eat erase thing down. Her burgers were some what under control. She defiantly had the strength thing down and the running. Compelling was pretty decent. The noise was still something that bothered her but with time that will be fixed. I was proud of her, she was adapting well. Better than I had.