Practice

Y/n: We all need to work together and be nice to each other so we can fight Cobra Kai and win. 

Sam: Ok first training, get along with each other, no fighting. Bert and Nate I know you two don't like each other but you need to get along. Same goes to you Chris and Mitch. 

Chris: Why do I have to go with him?

Y/n: Enemies need to be friends now ok. 

Nate: Ok. He sighs. After hours of training, practice is over.

Sam: Good job guys come back tomorrow.

Y/n: Tomorrow the Eagle Fangs will have to wax on wax off.

Sam: Ok sounds goods.

Y/n: Bye! You go home. Time skip to the next day training. Welcome everyone, today you will learn to wax on wax off.

Demetri: Do we have to do this again?

Y/n: No only the Eagle Fangs have to, Miyagi-Dos will just have to guide them into doing it the right way.

Demetri: Ok.

Y/n: Alright everyone, get to work.

Sam: What are we going to do when they are practicing?

Y/n: I mean I guess we can practice some Kata. You guys do Kata while the other are practicing. They finish waxing the cars. Ok guys now you are going to sand the floor, after you are done that will be the end of practice for today. You and Sam keep practicing Kata. So how are you doing Sam?

Sam: I'm doing pretty good.

Y/n: So do you still want to date Robby?

Sam: No Iv'e moved on. Me and Miguel decided to restart and date again.

Y/n: Yay you two are back together. Were is Miguel?

Sam: I'm not sure he said he was going to come to practice eventually.

Y/n: He can take as long as he wants. He probably doesn't even need this practice, he won an All-Valley Championship.

Sam: Yea that's true, but I think it would be good to get along with everyone.

Y/n: Yea. Everyone finishes there training. Ok everyone, practice is over. Everyone goes home.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this part was kind of boring but I promise the next chapter will be good.