Training

Y/n: I don't know if it's a good idea to train me, I can't walk.

Johnny: You are gonna learn to walk again.

Y/n: How? It's not possible, I'm paralyzed.

Johnny: You won't be if I start training you right now.

Y/n: Ok, fine. You said in a sigh. He took you in your wheelchair, to your house.

Johnny: Ok, I know you love donuts so if you want it you have to get it. He put the donut on a string and hung in on a high beam. Try and grab it.

Y/n: Ooh I do love donuts. You started trying to grab it but couldn't reach it. Ugh, It's impossible, I can't grab it.

Johnny: Keep trying Y/n, you can do it.

Y/n: I can't but whatever. You started trying to grab it. Each time you tried harder and got more far away from the wheelchair. You kept trying and got so close to grabbing it, but you fell out of the wheelchair. Ow!

Johnny: You ok? You fell like a champ.

Y/n: I guess. I just want to be normal and see my friends again. School is opening back up again soon and I want to be out of this wheelchair! Nothing is going to work! Can we just stop training for now.

Johnny: You know what, how would you like to go to an rock concert tomorrow?

Y/n: I mean I guess it would be fun. You kind of sigh.

Johnny: Ok sounds good! It's at 7:00.

Y/n: Ok!

AUTHORS NOTE: This part was kind of short but that's ok. Also sorry I wasn't updating I was busy. I'll try and update this book more. I may post one part tomorrow but I'll be busy. Thank you for all the comments and likes!