First Day of School

Y/n's Mom: Sweetie get ready for school it's your first day.

Y/n: I know mom i'm getting ready. You put on a pair of ripped jeans, a baggy sweatshirt, a pair of checkered vans, and your back pack.

Y/n's Mom: Ok sweetie let's go get in the car. Both of you get in the car and start driving. So sweetie are you excited?

Y/n: Mom i'm not a little kid. I guess i'm kind of nervous. You arrive the school.

Y/n's Mom: Alright have fun and don't forget to make lot's of friends, I love you.

Y/n: I can't guarantee that and I love you too. You walk into the school the school and see lot's of people talking. You start walking with your head down, you accidentally walk into a brown-haired boy.

Brown-haired boy: Ow, don't you watch where your'e going. He rubs his arm with his head down. Then looks up and sees how beautiful you are. Oh I uh I'm sorry I didn't mean it.

Y/n: No its ok, I'm Y/n. You put your hand out for him to shake.

Brown-haired boy: He shakes your hand. I um am Demetri.

Y/n: Nice to meet you Demetri. I am new here.

Demetri: Yeah. Do you need help finding your classes?

Y/n: Uh sure! He takes you to all your classes and now it's lunch time. You go through the lunch line and get your food. You scan all the tables in the cafeteria. Demetri waves his hand in motion for you to come sit with him. You sit down awkwardly. You see another boy at the table who is covering his lip.

Demetri: Y/n, this is Eli. Eli this is Y/n.

Eli: Oh um hi. He says in a shy voice and still is covering his lip.

Y/n: Hi Eli. 

Demetri: Eli you don't have to cover your lip I'm sure she doesn't mind. He looks over to me. Eli has a facial deformity.

Y/n: Yea I don't mind. After school Eli gets on his bus so it's just you and Demetri.

Demetri: Do you walk or?

Y/n: Yea I walk, I don't live to far from here.

Demetri: Yea me either. I can walk you home if you'd like?

Y/n: Sure. You two start start walking and talking.

Demetri: So what do you think of our school so far?

Y/n: It's pretty good, but I think there is still more about it.

Demetri: Yea, watch out for Kyler, the big bully. He let's you off for your first day but from then on you have to deal with it. Now that your hanging out with me and Eli, you are gonna have to deal with it because we are the social rejects. People like us don't get one day free from being bullied.

Y/n: Wow. But I would rather be friends with you guys than the gossip girls. I saw them at there table, I saw them judging everyone.

Demetri: Yup that's them, they mainly judge Eli for his lip. But if i'm honest Yasmine is kinda hot. Of course I have no chance with her.

Y/n: Yea just keep dreaming. You guys walk up to your house. Well this is me. See ya tomorrow Demetri.

Demetri: Wait before you go maybe we should get each other's numbers so we can text and stuff.

Y/n: Yea sure. You guys get each other's number. Alright bye Demetri.

Demetri: Ok bye Y/n. You guys wave. Then he walks home and you go in your house.