The Hospital

A couple days has passed. You lay there in a hospital bed, still unconscious. Demetri walks in and places roses and a teddy bear by your hospital bed.

Demetri: Hi Y/n. You probably can't hear me but I know you can be tough and pull through this, Just like karate. Defend yourself from the coma, I know you can do it. The doctor walks in. Is she gonna be ok?

Doctor: We aren't sure. Also her mom and dad is here to see her.

Demetri: Ok maybe I should leave to give them some alone time with her. He leaves and your parents walk in.

Y/n's Mom: Hi Y/n. I love you, please wake up. She says crying.

Johnny: Hey kiddo, Robby is in juvy. I've went to see him a few times, he isn't happy with himself and he doesn't want to see me. I know you can do this, ok. We got to go now but we love you, you can do it I believe in you.

Y/n's Mom: I do too, love you bye. They leave and then Daniel walks in.

Daniel: I'm sorry Y/n this is all my fault I taught you guys to show mercy, but maybe I didn't teach it enough. When he says these words you start to wake up.

Y/n: No it's not, It's not your fault.

Daniel: Y/n?

Y/n: Yea?

Daniel: Your awake! He hugs you.

Y/n: Yea I don't know how. Can you get Miguel I wanna talk to him.

Daniel: Uh yea sure. He gets Miguel for you. I'll leave so you guys can talk.

Miguel: Oh your awake. Y/n I wanna thank you, If you didn't get in the fight it would have been me. It should have been me.

Y/n: Your welcome. It should have been me you wouldn't deserve this. 

Miguel: Y/n, I want you to know that I'm not with Tory anymore and Sensei opened a new dojo called Eagle Fang.

Y/n: Why did he open a new dojo?

Miguel: Because Kreese took over Cobra Kai.

Y/n: Oh.

Miguel: I should get going.

Y/n: Can you get Demetri for me?

Miguel: Yea sure. Demetri comes.

Demetri: Y/n! He hugs and kisses you.

Y/n: I still can't walk I may be paralyzed.

Demetri: Couldn't you get physical therapy or something?

Y/n: Yea. Johnny walks in.

Johnny: The doctor called and said you woke up. Oh hi Demetri. Your mom went to work. 

Demetri: Maybe I should go?

Johnny: Yea probably. Demetri leaves. 

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Johnny: I'm here to start your training.

Y/n: Wait what? What training? 

Johnny: Training you to walk again.

Y/n: Oh great.