Miyagi-Do

Y/n: You woke up on Demetri's chest. You got up without waking Demetri up. You went to his closet to find clothes for you to wear. You put on some of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

Demetri: Y/n what are you doing?

Y/n: Oh sorry Demetri I was just finding clothes to wear. 

Demetri: Oh it's ok.

Y/n: Ok thanks. You get a text from sam.

Sam's text: Hi Y/n, I'm sorry Cobra Kai didn't work but my dad is opening his dojo Miyagi-Do and he needs some more students so you can join. Don't worry our dojo is about self-defense only. Hawk is the one who told me about the cobra kai thing.

Y/n's text: I'm in and I'll Demetri.

Sam's text: Ok.

Demetri: Who are you texting?

Y/n: It's sam she is wondering if we want join Miyagi-Do, her dad's dojo.

Demetri: Ok let's try it.

Y/n's text: Demetri is in too.

Sam's text: Ok, also where are you, you are 3 hours late for school.

Y/n's text: I'm at Demetri's, we went to bed late and woke up late.

Sam's text: Wait are you two a thing? Also are you guys gonna come to school?

Y/n's text: Yes we are a thing and no we are just gonna stay home today.

Sam's text: Ok see you after school.

Y/n's text: See you after school.

After school

Y/n: You and Demetri arrived at Miyagi-Do. 

Daniel: Hi guys, Sam told me you would be here.

Y/n: Hi Mr. Larusso.

Demetri: Hi.

Daniel: You can call me Daniel.

Y/n: Ok.

Daniel: Ok what you guys will be doing is waxing all these cars. Remember wax on wax off.

Demetri: So we are doing child labor.

Sam: Demetri it's part of the process, trust me.

Demetri: Ok fine.

Y/n: Aright let's do this. You guys wax all the cars and sand the floor. Then you guys paint the fence and the house. 

Demetri: And what exactly is this teaches us.

Daniel: Blocking someones hit and kicks. Y/n come here and do what you learned.

Y/n: Ok. You block all of his hits.

Demetri: Woah that was cool good job Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks.

Daniel: Ok good job. Demetri your turn.

Demetri: Ok I'll try. He only blocked some of his hits. Y/n is way better at this than me.

Y/n: I did karate when I was little.

Daniel: Demetri that was good for a beginner.  You guys come back tomorrow and i'll teach you more.

Y/n: Ok bye.

Demetri: Bye.

Daniel and Sam: Bye guys.