Chapter 1

"Nova? My head is pounding! Can you please tell me what happened?" I heard my sister complain coming into my room waking me up

"Lydia you got drunk sweetheart! You were really drunk as well!" I decided not to tell her about the old man and Scott it would be best if I didn't anyways.

"I-I got drunk? What?" She questioned a little shook. I smiled sleepily at her even though I was annoyed at her.

"Yes now get out of my room! So, I can go back to sleep you dumb bitch!" I groaned. I was still sleepy and she decided to wake me up. Grumpy and Me don't go good together.

About a minute later I heard the door close. Finally, I love her I really do but let's be honest she can be too much sometimes.

2 hours later

Okay, it's now 11 am since Lydia woke me up. And I finally decided to wake up. Hmm I wonder what Lydia is doing.

I got up and decided to take a shower real quick. And do all that jazz because I don't need to tell y'all what I do.

20 minutes later

"LYDIAAA" I yelled "OH LYDIAAA" I yelled in a song voice. I was about to say her name again until I heard something drop in the kitchen.

"Ah! Lydia there you are!" I smiled. She smiled back. She was cutting up strawberries. Hmm yummy i'm hungry let's get something to eat.

"So, how drunk was I?" I heard my sister question me. "You were like really drunk twinny" I implied

"Scott came by earlier today.." She started. And that is when I froze he didn't tell her about our conversation right?

"What did he say?" I asked slightly turning my head. "He asked to see you but I said that you were sleeping after that he left" She truthfully told me.

"Okay see you later!" I told her and ran upstairs to call him. What the hell did he want? Doesn't he know i'm mad at him and Stiles right now.

"Scott! Why did you come and try to see me earlier this morning while I was asleep?" I asked as soon as he answered.

"Because it's about Stiles, Nova!" He said liked I cared. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"And I care why?" I asked personally confused. "He hasn't came out of his room because I told him what happened with Lydia and Isaac of what you told me!" He told me

I sighed knowing he's gonna keep bothering me if I don't go. I probably made the worst decision of my life but here goes nothing.

"I'll come over" And with that I hung up and ran downstairs to Lydia dressed and texting someone probably Allison.

"Hey Lyds! I'm going to over to Stiles place to give him a lesson! And tell him what you did!" I lied through my teeth he already knew what she did.

"Okay!" She spoke and looked back down at her phone. I went to go get an apple since I was still hungry. I was about to leave when Lydia spoke up.

"Love you!" She spoke and looked up. I smiled at her "Love you too!" and ran out of the house. Okay, let's get this show on the road.

I'm just gonna take my sweet time since I didn't say a specific time when I would be there. Scott.. Scott.. Scott.. what do I do with Scott?

Oh, and Stiles! I think I should yell at them! Yeah, that seems like the best idea hmm. That's a great idea but knowing me i'll probably go to far so, hmm what should I do?

Oh, i'm here! Gross anyways. I got out of the car taking my sweet time like usual. And went up to the door.

Knock Knock Knock! I waited for about 30 seconds and Scott opens the door. He seemed nervous to look at me maybe even talk to me.

Who am I kidding he is nervous to talk to me. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I..

Slapped him.

"What the hell was that for!" He spoke holding his red cheek. I smirked not answering him and just walked through the door.

"That was for being an idiot! Your lucky I didn't do much worse Scott! I can be a real devil when I want to be!" I spoke in a low tone to him.

"But I didn't even do anything!" He said through pain. "Yes you did! You thought Lydia would cheat on Stiles and that's not okay!" I rolled my eyes.

"Now where is Stiles?" I asked not giving him time to answer me. "He's in his room" He said walking to the kitchen.

His room.. why the hell didn't I guess that. Also, Scott told me he wouldn't come out of his room on the phone. Whoops?

Knock Knock Knock!

"Go away Scott! I told you to leave me alone!" I heard Stiles say to me. Gross.. why would I want to be Scott?

"It's not Scott, pumpkin!" I spoke up to him. I always give nicknames to everyone. It's just a habit.

I heard the door knob jiggly which probably means he's unlocking the door for me. How sweet!

"No-" Before he could finish I slapped him. He was holding his cheek. He was about to say something until he looked at my face.

"LISTEN HERE STILES! She would never cheat on your ass! She's too sweet for that! She was crying her eyes out a couple days because of you! If you ever and I mean EVER think that again I swear i'll kill you myself and i'm not joking! Why the hell would I be joking? Because if your thinking that i'm not! Your just an asshole! You really are! Maybe if you gave her a chance to explain then maybe you would've known what was going on in the library but no! You have to jump straight to conclusions! So, maybe just don't be an asshole and maybe i'll let you talk to her!" I exposed to him as thoughts were running wild in my mind.

"i- i don't know what to stay" He stuttered. He was always this shy or weird I don't know but I don't mind it.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. To calm myself down. Okay, use words not hands Nova! Use words not hands.

"Let's talk! We have some stuff to talk about don't you think, sunshine?" I questioned and walked into his room.

————————————————————————
oop some real tea here! we love Nova telling people off 😈 n e ways Novas kinda hot.

i think i'm falling for my own character LMAO kinda weird but it's whatever.