⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

Start from the beginning

"HEY HEY HEY!!" Bokuto excitedly cheered afterwards making [Y/N] smile and shake her head at his antics.

"Thanks for the food!!"

The boys immediately dug into the food and started eating like there was no tomorrow

The boys immediately dug into the food and started eating like there was no tomorrow. [Y/N] chuckled at the scene where kageyama choked on his meat making akaashi rush towards the ravenette with a glass of water.

[Y/N] plopped down on the grass next to Eri, unugawa's manager. "They seem happy about the food!~" Fukurodni's manager, suzumeda, exclaimed happily with a smile.

"Yeah~ they all deserve it, they've been working hard." [Y/N] added receiving a couple of nods from the other managers.

The female managers remained seated as they kept talking and eating a bit. [Y/N] stood up and helped suzumeda with giving out onigiri's.

"Oya!~" she heard a familiar voice calling out, she turned and saw Bokuto motioning her to come along with kuroo and hinata.

With a smile, she walked over to the three volleyball players. "Hey guys, do you want some onigiris?" She asked.

Bokuto's eyes widened before sparkled, he instantly nodded before taking a piece. [Y/N] felt an arm wrap around her shoulder and pulling them close to whoever this person was.

[Y/N] glanced upwards and saw the bed headed male, "Ne, chibi-chan~" Kuroo started before glancing at the orange haired male.

"You have three managers, give us one~" Hinata immediately swallowed the meat before shaking his head, "No way!" Hinata huffed, disagreeing to the male's request.

"Oh come on!~ you will have two remaining, we'll just take kitten-chan and that's it..!" Kuroo said making hinata shake his head once more.

"No, not in a million years!" Hinata shook his head immediately, "Aww why not?" Kuroo asked.

"Because! Without [Y/N]-san, our happiness won't be complete- wait no the team won't be completed! [Y/N]-san is the best senpai I've met, no offense to the others, she was one of the most people who trusted me and put faith in me—because she believed that I will keep growing more and more! Become better and better! So I will return that favor by winning, and going to nationals!!" Hinata said with a look of determination.

His words made [Y/N]'s heart flutter as a faint blush took over her cheeks. Though her heart ached a bit, she'll miss the boys if her mother confirms that she will be leaving.

Kuroo stared at the shorter male with a surprised expression while Bokuto paused eating his onigiri while gazing at the male in shock.