18. Party gone wrong

Start from the beginning

V: Shakura....zabardasti krne ki adat hai teri...

S: Veer...chill...we were just talking.

Veer was moving forward. Bani saw his nostrils flare and knew he would attack Shakura any moment and so, she asked him to take her away.

B: Veeranshu..mujhe dekho..let's leave.

Bani dragged Veer away . Shakura was shocked and amazed at the amount of control the woman had on Veer without even realizing it. The entire evening Veer kept an possessive arm on the small of her back and Bani made sure to steer him off Shakura's path.

........................

In Chandrakala's room.

Ch: Kya hai ye sb Chandini?

C: Bhua dil tora hai usne me...and apne bhi...uski fatichar ladki ka saath dekhr...

Ch: Mai uska saath nahi de rahi hoon ...I am just being civil to her. Mai usse jaanti hi kitna hoon..

C: Aur jaana bhi kyu hai? It should be me at her place bhua

Ch: To ye pehle sochna tha Chandini. Maine tera saath diya hai. Mujhe pata hai uss Veer ko tera city guide banne ke liye kitna force kiya hai maine. Lekin tu uska dil nahi jeet saki to isme mai kya karu? Ab bhool jaa use.

C: pr?

Ch: Pr vr kuch nahi. Ye Singhania admiyon ki khasiyat hai. Ek baar jisse dil de diya, usse kabhi mu nahi modte...Veer ab Bani ko apna chukka hai...ab to vo tera hone se raha...

C: Pr aap bhi Balwant uncle se second shadi ki hai

Ch: Tujhe akal hai? Balwant ji ki pehli patni mar gayi thi....and uske bhi itne saal baad unhone mujhse shaadi isliye ki kyunki mujhe sahare ki zarurat thi aur unhe laga unke bete ko maa ka pyaar mil jayega...pr aaj bhi, itne saal baad bhi unki pehli biwi hi hai unke dil me...mujhe pata hai...hr baat pr yaad krte hai use...

C: and you're fine with it?

Ch: I had an abusive husband. Isse to achha hai na...ek izzatdaar zindagi milli hai mujhe aur mere bete ko...I am happy...and tu bhi khush reh...ye harqaten chor de ab....

Chandrakala left while Chandini sat in the room. The wheels of her brain in motion.

.......................

The guests were leaving. Much to Balwant's surprise, Bani had actually managed to keep Veer's anger in check and avoided any fight from breaking out. He knew this girl was special. Bani's presence calmed Veer down, enough to even calm him around Shakura. The entire night he had ogled at the two, more so at Bani and Veer had always moved to cover her from his view. Shakura's stares were getting too much for Veer. A business associate came to bid goodbye to Veer and when Veer turned away from him, he saw Shakura, who was feeling very confident due to the alchohol in his system, was trying to dance with Bani. He forcefully pulled at her hands and twriled her around.

 He forcefully pulled at her hands and twriled her around