Special Chapter - The True Him

Start from the beginning

"Kiyotaka, stop this foolishness at once. You know it yourself, how much we have invested in the white room project. You don't want to waste your 14 years of excellence for this worthless school of garbage."

Why was the chairman speaking to him like that? What is this about a school being garbage? As thousand more questions ran through my mind, I concentrated on the conversation they were having.

"You are wrong about one thing; I'm not wasting my time here. This school is not garbage at all. The people in here, they never went to white room or any other facility, yet these same students become the leaders of japan in future. What do you think makes me special father? Is it the fact that I'm called a monster in that facility?"

Facility, Monster, what exactly is going on? A shiver ran through my entire soul when I heard the next words from the other person in the room.

"What about your curiosity, the same curiosity which helped you reach to heights in activities where no ordinary human could think of."

Is he talking about Ayanokouji? I know Ayanokouji is special but this......

"That's more of a reason I should be in this school. I need to learn many things before I go on and take over japan as your wish father."

Huh, father? Wait, what did I just hear? Take over japan. Is this really Ayanokouji speaking?

"And you think the garbage in this school can feed your curiosity huh. Don't fool me Kiyotaka, you of all people should know that there is no one in the world who can hold candle to your abilities." 

"That's where you are wrong. You might think that I'm perfect but in reality, I'm not. Since this school started, I began to realize. I have lost my ability to survive in the outside world. Months have passed since I entered this school. Yet I don't want to adapt to it at all. That thought never even crossed me. I still wake up believing I'm in those white walls. It's as if those white walls have become a part of me after living there for fourteen years."

What is going on. Unable to survive in the outside world. Just what have you been through and how much more are you hiding under than expressionless face of yours?

They continued on about some things I couldn't understand. Adapting? What exactly did he mean when he said about creating a person who doesn't bow down to god? This is ridiculous.

"Kiyotaka I'll just tell you one thing, give up on your naïve ideology at once. Because that ideology cost an innocent family a life."

Huh. My heartbeat increased when I heard those words. What's going on, someone died because of Ayanokouji?

"The day you left the facility, do you know what happened to Matsuo's family?"

Who is matsuo? Could it be he is the one that man is talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

"The day you left; I destroyed his son's life. He was a bright one. He got himself admitted into one of the reputed colleges in japan. But he was never able to go to one. Because he passed away in an accident."

Suddenly Kamuro felt an uneasy feeling. She didn't want too here anything more. But there was something stopping her.

But she regretted staying once she heard the next words the man spoke,

"But that's not all, days later Matsuo met a similar fate, he was burned to death inside his own house in front of his two-year-old daughter and his wife."

At this something inside her broke. She remembered a distinct memory which she had tried to forget all her life.

Her sister's funeral. She was just there looking as her sister was put to rest. She remembered all those days her mother would cry herself to sleep. Her dad turned into an alcoholic. Kamuro was neglected since the death of her sister. She didn't realize but she was crying horrified when she heard Aynaokouji's response.

"So, should I pity him? If that's what you expected from me then you are wrong father. I'm not this weak that a few deaths will weaken my spirit"

This wasn't the Ayanokouji she knew. It was as if the Ayanokouji she had been seeing till now was just a fragment of an illusion cast upon her. Suddenly all the memories she had pushed back came out. Tears started flowing freely. She imagined herself being in that 2-year girl's place.

She didn't even react when a hand was put on her shoulder and she was guided somewhere.

"Chabashira, look over her, I'll go inside."

She heard the name of Chabashira Sensei being called and she looked at the teacher who was looking at her with concern.

She was guided in the staff area by Chabashira sensei. There was no one there at the moment. Chabashira Sensei made her sit in one of the chairs.

She brought Kamuro a glass of water which she earnestly drank to calm down. She still could hear his voice as if it was a second ago.

The indifference in his tone over someone's death.

She felt afraid of him. She just wanted to get away from him. She never imagined him being this cruel.

Suddenly the door to room opened and from there stepped a pair of golden eyes. His brown hair and serious look were the only things Kamuro could see.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka sent a look to Chabashira sensei, she flinched but left the two alone. Kamuro was petrified and was remembering the death of her sister. Just looking at Ayanokouji was enough to scare her. She didn't even notice as Ayanokouji had made his way in front of her.

Ayanokouji put a hand on her shoulder, wanting to snap Kamuro from her thoughts. Kamuro flinched at the contact by Ayanokouji and backed away. She was scared, scared of his entire existence.

Ayanokouji just sighed and said, "I'm sorry that you had to hear that."

Kamuro just shook her head, "No... No..I heard nothing... I'll go now."

With that Kamuro stood up and was about to leave when Ayanokouji grabbed her wrists with force. Kamuro yelped at the sudden pain, but flinched when she looked into his eyes, the eyes full of apathy. Those cold eyes which carried a copious amount of darkness in them.

"Sorry Kamuro, but this time I can't let you leave. You have gotten too involved in me and you can't back out now."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N. I wanted to finish this volume today itself because tommorow is a very special day for this fic. You will see in tommorow's Author note. Coincidences can indeed be freaky

And with this chapter, we have completed half of year 1, yeah my fic will have only 10 volumes, ie. 5 volumes more.