9

Myla's pov

I am not going to leave the bathroom until Juliet's set is over. It's to loud.

I roll my sleeve back down and sit against the tile wall, so that is only touching my back and my butt is on the ground. I want out of here. I want to go back to the hotel, where I am safe.

No strange girl will come out of the bathroom and ask for a photo and for me to sign her phone. No loud noises will be bothering me.

Someone opened the bathroom door, I don't look up.

"Hey are you okay?" It's the same girl from before, the one who asked for a picture and a autograph.

I look up at her. I don't know how to answer her.

I shrug and she sits down next to me and says,"it's to loud for me out there."

I look at her with a shocked expression. To loud? Shouldn't she know it is going to be loud?

"Same! I- I can't really handle the noise."

She nodded. She understands! Finally someone who agrees.

"Yeah, my sister bought me tickets. I mean I like BVB and some of Juliet's songs it's just, it's to loud!"

"What's your name?" I asked. I don't want to keep on calling her the girl.

"Alissa," she said.

"Where are you from?" I say trying to remember what Kurt had told me about small talk and what questions to ask when you are getting to know someone.

"Iowa. It's boring. You?"

"Ohio. How did you know what I was Andy's and Juliet's adopted daughter?" I asked Alissa, making sure I emphasize the word adopted.

"They - we'll Andy talked about you in one interview, and Juliet and him have tweeted about you a few times."

Oh. So that's how people know who I am.

"Oh." I said silently.

The thing is I am not there daughter. I will become there daughter in a couple months. Also, what if I didn't want them tweeting about me and talking about me? I mean, I don't even know if they are going to be my parents!

"So when did they like, adopt you."

"It's been almost a week and a half." I told her.

I need to tell Juliet or Andy that they need to call the orphanage to re arrange the time that one of the staff members will come and see how we are living. It would be pretty bad if someone just showed up and we weren't there. I think they could go to jail for that because they, the staff, might think that they are kidnapping me.

"Hey do you have a cell phone?" Alissa asked.

I don't have one but Juliet said that I will get one soon.

"No, but I'm getting one soon. Why?"

"Oh, I was just going to ask for your number so we can text later on. Do you have an e-mail?"

Now this I do have. "Yeah,"

Alissa smiled, "can I have it? I promise I'll e-mail you later tonight."

I nodded. "It's mylaRobberts@gmail.com."

"Any capital letters?"

"Yeah the 'R' in Roberts."

"Is Roberts R-O-B-B-E-R-T-S or is it R-O-B-E-R-T-S?"

"R-O-B-E-R-T-S." I told her. Is getting someone's email really this hard?

As she typed my email into her phone, I looked around the small bathroom. The person to the right of the middle stall still hasn't come out yet. Maybe she is stuck. Should I do anything?

"I have to go okay? " I said to Alissa, remembering why I came here to the bathroom in the first place.

Alissa nodded and waved goodbye as I left the bathroom. I walked to my bag and put the pen back in my bag and looked around. No one can see me put the knife in my pocket.

I grabbed the knife and put it under my shirt, half way in the waist band of my jeans. Hopefully Alissa is out of the bathroom.

"Hey! Myla! We have been looking all over for you!" Andy said coming my way.

"Yeah, I was just in the bathroom."

"Everything come out okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's too loud." I mumbled and walked back into the bathroom.

I looked around. Alissa left. The only person is the girl in the right hand stall.

I went back into the middle stall, locked the door and sat down on the toilet, rolling my sleeve up. I take the knife out of my pants and flip it so the blade is sticking out.

I began slowly dragging the knife along the dashes I made earlier, I clenched my jaw shut to try and help the pain. Soon all the dashes were cut and my arm was bleeding. A lot.

I took in a breath. I need to take it out now. But I silently called myself stupid for forgetting something. Gloves and tweezers. And a plan on how to get the chip out.

AN
hey! Hope you like the picture of the pug I put up!!! Also hope you liked chapter nine. I am sorry if you are a sixth grader but TBH I can't stand them. I was a t a party once and it was at a park and then out of no where this mob of sixth graders just come running at up screaming! They chased us out of the park and one of them threw a shoe at one of my friends.