20

Dear Kurt.

I haven't written to you in a while. I'm sorry.

CC younger brother called me sexist when I told him that I am gay. It was so funny. Andy and the whole band came into defend me. It was cool.

I have been having dreams about my mom and what happened to her. I have been trying to get ahold of her ex boyfriend Josh, but he doesn't answer. I have tried calling him, emailing him.

I just want to know what happened that day.

I mean I remember it so clearly, but none of it makes any sense!

It starts out as a warm day. The sun was shining and I was drawing a flower for mom so she can tape it up on our refrigerator. Mom was in the bathroom taking a shower. I can see some steam from the bathroom, mom always forgot to close doors.

The room was scented in lavender, moms favorite scent. The window was open, wind was clam.

I went up to the kitchen to get a snack - dry Fruit Loops ( I hate it when the milk in the cereal makes the Fruit Loops soggy so I just eat them plain). The shower stopped, and mom came out in only a brown towel that was wrapped tightly around her body. Her hair was up in a messy bun, with water dripping off the strands of brown hair that she had.

She smiled at me, but the smile wasn't normal. She was scared.

Then men came in and told her to be quite and she didn't. She just kept whimpering don't hurt my baby.

But then after a few minutes of staring at her lifeless body, no one is there.

Then the next for neighbor, came in. He told me that it was going to be alright.

He made me take a bath and change my clothes. My clothes had red on them, which confused me because the flowers I was drawing were pink.

Then the dream cuts to a court room. No one I know is by me. I'm scared.

I scream, and cry. They let me out. As I walk/ beings help out I see my neighbor in the jury. He puts a finger to his lips as if he is telling me not to tell. Tell what?

As I enter the room again, panic sets in. People are saying my name over and over again and I don't like the way they are saying it. The people show pictures of my mom, who had been shot.

I ask to leave but the man who helped me out doesn't. So, I cry more.

And then the dream ends.

I don't know what to do. I want answers. I want to know who, killed my mom. Why wasn't I allowed out?

I'm going crazy.

Tours okay. It's boring. I miss Joanna a lot. Me and Joanna face time every night. Well we try to.

Well goodbye Kurt, I have to get ready for the concert that Andy has today.

- Myla Roberts

---------

Heyyyyy.
So sorry that updates are crapy. I haven't been on wattpad because my grades were shitty and my parents took my phone away. So yeah...... I will probably post tonight???