ᴮᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ

*** Read in white mode for better experience.

You walked down the hallway of Kamome Gakuen high school, gaze set straight ahead on your destination, ignoring the curious stares coming from the students around you.

You shifted uncomfortably in your school uniform for the tenth time since you put it on before letting out an aggravated sigh.

'This dumb uniform will only make my job harder.'

"E-excuse me..."

You heard a voice call from behind you, but you kept walking, hoping they would give up and go away.
"Excuse me!" A hand on your shoulder finally made you stop and turn to face the person.

A brown-haired boy stood behind you. As soon as you made eye contact, his cheeks flushed bright red, and he quickly averted his gaze to the ground.

"You're Y/n L/n, right?" Instead of answering, you looked down at his hand that was still on your shoulder, your calm expression twisting into one of disgust.
"Why are you touching me?" You asked, and at the venom in your words, the boy was quick to retract his hand and lower his head.
"I-I'm Yuki Yurino," he stuttered. "I've was assigned to show you around s-since you're new...and all." He slowly lifted his head to give you a small smile, holding his hand out to shake yours. "I-I hope we can be friends." You stared down at the boy's hand with a frown.
"No thanks," you said dismissively before turning and heading toward the entrance to the old building. Yuki watched you in shock for a moment before hurrying to follow you.

"B-but-"
"I don't need a guide." You stopped and turned to glance back at him, the intensity of your gaze making him involuntary shrink back. "I have no intention of staying at this school. I just came to do a job."

With that, you left, leaving the rejected boy to watch you until you were completely out of sight.

You walked up the stairs of the old building and stopped at the third floor.

'Knock and say her name three times in front of the third stall of the girls' bathroom on the third floor of the old building and ask upon her presence.'

You looked around before your eyes landed on the sign above a door at the end of the hall.

Girl's Bathroom.

You made a beeline towards the room, wanting to get this done and get out of this school.

You entered the empty bathroom. It wasn't necessarily dirty, but it was clear that it wasn't used very often. You reached into your bag, pulling out a metal staff and pressing a button to make it grow about half your size as you approach the third stall.
"Time to exorcise you," you muttered, knocking three times.