His eyebrows furrowed together in annoyance when Markos didn't even look up from his writing. Even when Austin would groan and whine about whatever was going on in his life, Markos was always too out of it to notice. It was getting ridiculous.

The boy sat in front of him, his messy brown curls falling over his forehead. His chestnut skin glowed in the tiny bits of sun that peeked from behind the clouds and his hand scribbled out sloppy and illegible cursive. But what surprised Austin was the round golden glasses that sat on the bridge of his nose, blocking his mystical green eyes.

"You wear glasses?" Austin deadpanned. Markos groaned and tossed his pen aside. He took off the glasses, folding them neatly and setting them on the table as he rubbed his eyes.

"Unfortunately" Markos scoffed. "I hate them more than I hate America" Austin let out a snort at that. Markos had a lot to say about America's laws and education system. In fact, Austin was certain he had an entire essay on it. "I lost my contacts and these glasses are a few years outdated. They're hurting my head- Where were you?" Markos lightly teased as his eyes finally landed on Austin.

"Raphael" Austin hummed with a bright smirk. Austin wasn't used to getting as much attention as he did in Washington. He wasn't used to being able to openly talk about his hookups... Most of them were much older men he'd lie about his age to so they'd meet up with him while their wives were out of town. Then, of course, there was the running back on his school's football team who would buy him flashy new clothes and jewelry in exchange for blow jobs and his secrecy.

"Raphael... The dancer?" Markos asked as his eyebrows creased together. Austin nodded and a bright smile reached his lips.

"That reminds me, he gave me a little something if you're interested" Austin lightly hummed as he pulled out a small bag, wrapped in paper towels to conceal the weed waiting inside. Markos's face lit up and he quickly nodded.

"Just come to my room after" Markos shrugged. Austin was about to argue that his room would do fine when he thought of Aiden. Aiden who was resisting about a million different urges. Aiden who had flat out told Austin he was seriously considering downing his brother's pain meds as soon as he got home for Thanksgiving. So instead, he decided to be a considerate roommate and agree. He could only hope that Markos' 'little dear' wasn't a little snitch too.

"Deal" Austin stuffed it back in his pocket before his eyes caught something - no someone glancing over at them. He smirked as his eyes landed on the gorgeous boy whose skin was the color of coffee beans. His hair was pulled into twisted curls and his brown eyes would occasionally glance in their direction. "You have a secret admirer" Austin announced. Markos scowled and went to argue, but it was too late because Austin was already waving him over.

"Hi, Jayce" Austin lightly teased as the boy reluctantly neared them. He hadn't spoken much to Jayce since their project at the beginning of the year. But he knew he was Jullian's roommate and that they got along fine.

"Austin" Jayce forced out before lightly biting his plum-colored lip bottom lip. "What do you want?"

"You were looking at us" Austin reminded him. He smirked as Jayce scrambled for words and awkwardly glanced down at his feet.

"Was I?" You are a terrible liar, sweetheart. Austin rolled his eyes and grabbed the boy by the sleeve, ignoring the cold glare from the green-eyed boy across from them that burnt into his skin.

"Sit" Austin instructed before glancing between the two boys. Both of them had brought their glares from Austin to each other. To any normal being, someone would think they were sizing the other up. But that wasn't how Austin saw it. "The sexual between you two tension is immaculate"