Mistress

im not sure how i ended up here, but i was now in her play room, a place where i always seem to end up. Everything that happened before this was clouded by the list that filled my mind. All that was on my mind was the short brunette standing in front of me, a leather plated paddle in her hands.

she squats down in front of me slowly, without breaking eye contact with me. it felt as if she was staring into my soul, making me unbelievably wet, something that she already knew.

" you're so wet for me, doll face " she said grabbing my face with one hand and placing her other between my legs. i had no choice but to let her feel the soaked spot on my baby blue panties, i was tied to the wall and on my knees.

" i want you to remind me why you are here Jisoo, you do understand why you are here right?"

" yes mistress " i sigh out as her fingers teasingly slip in and out of my panties, grazing over my clit.

" well speak up then, doll face " she tightens her grip on my two cheeks and pulls my face close to hers so our eyes and lips only stood out an inch apart.

" i teased mistress in public and made her hard in front of her boss "
the word fall out in a pathetic whimper, but it still elicits a sweet smile from my sadistic dom.

" and what do bad girls get when they teased their mistress in public ?" she said after giving my cheeks a quick but stinging slap.

" punishment. "

" how smart my baby doll is getting? " she praised making me smile just before another slap whips it clean off my lips.

" i think you might be enjoying this too much " she said as she stoop up straight one more, grabbing my long ponytail.
my head is yanked back, while she drops the paddle besides her, to lift up her black dress, revealing her stiff bulge i had caused. it was as if i was seeing it for the first time, once she pulls her black panties to the side, let it pop up.
my eyes went wide and my jaw dropped , still in shock at it no matter how many times we did it.

she stands herself above my face as her shaft was resting on my cheeks.

" i know you want my cock in your mouth, baby doll, but what did you do to deserve it? " she hummed as she stared down at me with soft eyes, yet intimidating.

" nothing mistress " i sigh as i try to conceal my own heavy breathing.

" do you want me to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours, doll face? " she asked taking her other hand away from my hair to rest it on my other cheek, rubbing her thumb into my soft, pale skin gently.

" yes mistress. " i nodded as she continued to touch me softly. i watched as she tilts her heads as if she was thinking, letting out a soft "humm".

" i want you to beg for me, tell me why a slut like you would even deserve to have my goddess cock anywhere near your whorish face " she said sharply before pulling herself away from me, leaving my skin with nothing but the sting of yet another slap.

" please mistress i need your cock so badly, i need you to use my whore mouth any way you'd like. i want you to make me feel used. please."

i begged making myself sounds pathetic and desperate as i wanted. she nods slowly and walks around me until she reaches the chains i was being held up by. the chains yank me back I'm one swift movement, making me yelp at the sudden change of position. i was now sitting on my butt, my feet just below and my hands being adjusted above my head so i was now resting against the wall with my hands tied up on the wooden bar of the wall.

" you're so fucking pathetic, Jisoo." she walked back in front me, a devious glare in her eyes.

" you're so desperate, it almost make me sick. little slut like you are what i cant stand. you're so ready for my cock it's disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself being such a big slut. "