"My sweet girl, nothing would make me happier."

My sweet girl. Visions of last night flitted through my memory. It reminded me of all the filthy things he had whispered in my ears just the night before. I could feel his body....

I shut those thoughts down before they could instigate anything in me. We didn't have time for any of that. I reached over for Daddy's phone to check the time again. He groaned as my breasts hung over his face. I rolled my eyes out of his sight. It was 6:15.

"Is it okay if I use your bathroom to freshen up?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask, princess." His hand brushed my face. "There're extra toothbrushes in the cabinet under the sink. Your clothes are on the shelf beside the towels. Use whatever you need." He must have prepared everything last night while I was asleep. What did I do to deserve him?

"You're the best, Daddy!" I blew him a kiss as I got off of him and walked over to the bathroom. He pretended to catch it and pressed it to his lips just like yesterday, making me laugh.

The bathroom was just as luxurious as the rest of the house. Cream-colored marble floors contrasted the black walls. One of them to my left was accented with a ragging design that reflected in the large mirror on my right. I stood before it, bending down to open the cabinet under the sink. I opened a new toothbrush and quickly brushed my teeth. Should I leave it next to his? Not wanting to think too much about it, I left it in the holder.

Humming a made-up melody, I padded across the cold floors and reached into the shower to turn on the water. I started as it fell from above my head, the note I was singing turning into a shout. I moved out of the way, annoyed that my hair had gotten slightly wet. But that annoyance faded away when I realized he had a rain shower. If only I had time to wash and dry my hair and make use of it. Maybe another time, I mused. Instead, I fiddled with the faucet until I figured out how to redirect the water to the showerhead. I lathered his body wash between my hands, a sharp, spicy scent filling the bathroom. Clove? Cinnamon? A hint of sandalwood? It was both familiar and unfamiliar.

Just as I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, I couldn't pinpoint why some part of me recognized it either.

I realized that his scent wasn't from a cologne. Part of it was from his body wash. I wondered where the sweet component came from. I doubted it was a perfume of some sort. Maybe his detergent? I finished cleaning myself, stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel and my clothes from the shelf.

Just as I thought, a sweet scent emanated from my recently washed clothes. I swapped my top for Daddy's shirt, adjusting the front in a French tuck so my figure wasn't swallowed by copious amounts of fabric. I wrapped my arms around myself excited that I smelled just like Daddy. My unrestrained grin reflected back at me in the mirror. I loved being his. I could only hope this would last forever. The thought of needing him scared me so much; I refused to consider it.

I ran a comb that was on the countertop through my hair and made my way back to the bedroom. But not before I placed my shirt into the canvas bag that sat on his desk.

I paused as soon as I saw Daddy. He laid on his stomach, the sheets around his waist exposing his back.

Tears filled my eyes at the raised marks that covered his back, some of them were scabbed over. For the millionth time that morning, I recalled the previous night. I did that. I hurt him. My hand shook as I reached his side and traced the marks.

"You all d—," he flipped over and sat up as he saw me, almost falling over in his haste. I was pulled into his lap. He hushed and wiped away at my tears. "What's wrong, baby?" His hands hurriedly brushed over my body. "Are you hurting anywhere, was I too rough last night? Please don't cry, princess, it hurts me to see you like this."