Chapter 2

*skip to 2 days before she's 18*

Alexia's pov

I have been waiting so long & it is happening in 2 days. In 2 days I will be on the plane on my way to Los Angeles, California. I am so excited I almost can't wait.

A lot has happened since the last time I talked to you, so first of all I started to be homeschooled, & I love it. & kian retweeted one of my tweets once & said he was watching my videos, how freaking amazing isn't it.

Okey I need to sleep because it's really late & tomorrow it's Friday, & because it's my last day here my friend Savannah wanted to hang for a little.

*next day*

I woke up to my alarm scaring me. I looked at my phone & saw that it was 9 am so I had 1 hour to get ready. I got up & went to the bathroom to do my daily routine which was brushing my teeth, cleaning my face, putting on makeup & than fixing my hair. My hair is naturally curly but I like to strengthen it so that's what I did.

When I was done I went to my room to find an outfit for today. I ended up wearing dark high waisted skinny jeans, white shirt & a red & dark blue flannel.

When I was done I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I usually don't like to eat breakfast but I need to eat something so I just got some fruit in a bowl & some tea.

When I was done I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 9:55 so I went to my room to get my bag & went out to wait for my friend.

Within 2 minutes she was here. I hopped in the car & we were off.

"So are you excited about going to LA?" Savannah asked.

"Yes I really am, I still can't believe it's happening" I said.

After a 30 minutes ride we were outside the mall, savannah wanted to take me shopping because she thinks it will be warm in Cali & that's true, so I need some summer clothes.

After we were done shopping we went to get some Starbucks.

*at Starbucks*

"So what are you most excited about" savannah asked.

"About going to digi tour this summer, I have always wanted to go there" I said.

"Yeah that's true, you can always meet that boy named Kian there" savannah said.

I blushed a little bit because of hearing his name & said "yeah I hope I will"

After spending the entire day with my best friend I went home to check if I had packed everything I need & to pack all my new clothes too.

After I was done I washed my face & took all my makeup off, changed & went to sleep.

It was really hard for me to fall asleep because I was so excited but I was also really nervous. It was 2 am when I fell asleep so that left me only 3 hours to sleep because I needed to get up at 5 to take everything & drive to the airport in New York.