They laughed. She didn't react but emotion returned to her eyes. Abandoned. She always theorized that that is exactly what happened. No one ever said it before. It doesn't hurt when she tells herself that. Not anymore. Hearing someone else say it felt like a stab in the chest.

"Your mom probably doesn't even love you. I mean who would want a kid who couldn't do something as simple as talk? " another said cruelly. "I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps you in a corner one day. You're just a useless failure. You can't even muster up enough courage to stand up for yourself can you? "

"Why should she? No one would hear her anyway"

"Maybe she can talk but thinks she's better than everyone else"

"Useless arent you? "

She was picked off the ground again. She didn't look at them. She was clenching her fist.

"You should just die"

She should, shouldn't she? There was no need for her in this world. No one would ever take her seriously . No one would listen. What would she even do in this world? What job could she earn later? Would it even be something she wanted to do?

"You don't even have a quirk. You can't talk and you're quirkless. You're worse than the dirt. "

The insults kept coming. Words. Words. Words. Words aimed at her. Words that hurt. She covered her ears. She didn't want to hear anymore. Everything was going good. They didn't have to have to open their mouths. They could have tossed her around like they usually did.

Someone took her wrist and tried to pull her hands away. She resisted until a burning pain made its presence known. She pulled away and gripped her now bleeding wrist. He had burned her. She stared down at her burnt flesh. So much blood. Why was she bleeding again? This wouldn't heal as easily . Another scar. Another reminder.

She wanted it all to stop. She hated it. She hated being treated so horribly. She hated being in pain. She hated seeing her blood. She hated being so weak. She hated it all. She hated them all. It made her angry but she always suppressed it. Fear was always the main emotion.

Why her? Why was she even born into this world if she was only meant to suffer?

She wanted it to stop.

She wanted them to feel the pain they inclflicted for once . They always get the good deal. They don't know what it's like to come close to death. To always be so afraid. To want to die.

They don't know what it's like in the dark.

A dark spot started to form on the back of her hand. The more anger, fear, and sorrow she released the faster the darkness spread on her skin . It took over her hand. Her arm. Her neck. Her leg. The darkness was spreading to every part of her body.

The boys took a step back in fear once the darkness took over her whole body. She was nothing but darkness. The only color being the lifeless blue eyes that just stared at them. The darkness spread further. Climbing off her body and along the ground. They backed away from it. They didn't know what would happen if they touched it.

No matter how much distance they made the darkness spread towards them. They could do nothing when it took hold of them. The minute it touched them their bodies lost all feeling of warmth . They were suddenly so cold. Colder than they thought they could be. They were frozen as fear and sorrow started to wash over them. They didn't know where it suddenly came from but it was crippling. They tried to move but they couldn't. The darkness spread further up their bodies . The new emotions got stronger and stronger.

Suddenly darkness overtook them. The darkness had spread across their entire body. They were completely engulfed in it.

They were floating. Floating in complete darkness. Blacker than the night. Colder than ice. It was lonely. They felt pain. Sorrow. Fear. Anger. Hatred. It was overwhelming. These emotions. They never experienced them as strong as they were. It was suffocating. They could hardly breathe. They felt worthless. Useless. They felt as if they weren't needed in the world.